Author Topic: slobodan cheating with some laggy movement shit and godmode lol 70 ping movement  (Read 119 times)

Offline tb2001

• Street Soldier
  • Respect: +0/-2
  • the dominance of clans ruins the MCNR experience
    • View Profile
Your in-game nameTibi2001
Their in-game nameZivkovic_Slobodan
Date & Time of incident (UTC)just a few hours ago
Detailsthis guy is definitely cheating. i know SAMP sync is dogshit but you seriously can't tell me that 6-8 cops can shoot at a guy in the water and NOBODY can ever hit him not even once???????
then you see his lag.cs movement, always skipping movement perfectly in a continuous rhythm both in the water and on the ground. then you see me trying to shoot to demonstrate how he CAN'T GET HIT AT ALL - at some point i'm pretty sure you can see the blood showing but no hits registered + i show you the scoreboard so you can see he's only got 70 ping.
so like any amateur cheater when we confronted him in chat he can't defend his bullshit like "why should i cheat?? i'm not a cheater"
please get this guy off MCNR, you all know we have enough cheaters already  :o :P ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)
anyway song name is Rappin' for Jesus
Evidence (Images/Videos etc.)

Offline Dani.

• Respect: +15/-69
  • Buster
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Dani.
  • Discord name: dani_421
That's not cheats, it is called samp sync, there's no online game that is 100% perfect without bugs.