Author Topic: Rule breaking and misuse of admin's position.  (Read 2864 times)

Offline Thegoodfather

• Respect: +32/-15
  • FAV PLAYER ~ [oG]Vippy
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Thegoodfather
  • Discord name: Thegoodfather#4057
  • Crew: Old Gangstas
Rule breaking and misuse of admin's position.
« on: December 28, 2019, 07:44:26 pm »
*In-game name - Thegoodfather.

*Their in-game names - X_Frostz_X and MRN0B0DY045.

*Details - So talking about the situation here me and a fellow went to pd to break our 3rd partner out while the guys mentioned above were playing as cops. Then we had a clash with the cops which was expected and that got me killed and jailed however the clash was still going on so Ma_ro broke me out of jail and continued the fight with the cops in which again i was killed but this time i was totally unarmed and still cops shot me to death.

*Evidence -
  *Images

*Direct links if incase images are not attached.
    https://i.postimg.cc/XvTH80Y3/1.jpg
    https://i.postimg.cc/QMWSVnkz/2.jpg
    https://i.postimg.cc/wvXVQyrc/3.jpg
    https://i.postimg.cc/wM9kfx8K/4.jpg
    https://i.postimg.cc/cHyh3MFL/5.jpg

*Note for your help - You can link the images by the time i broke out, the lotto ticket number and by the Ma_ro's death, If you are
    lazy to go on the server to check it. Also Ma_ro can vouch for me for being unarmed at that moment.

*Videos
https://streamable.com/wyui7
https://streamable.com/mqnzi

*Also just a heads up, Earlier today i had another situation while i was minding my business a group of three people was nearby, the group members were the two mentioned above and the third one was Robokill, as i came out of the store Robo popped my car's tyre so i killed him for that reason and the other two guys killed me after that and i don't know whether Mrnobody is an admin or a tester or whatever he denied the fact that Robo started first and jailed me for rdming which pretty much tells that he was siding with his friends and being less of what an admin does unluckily i didn't had my screen recorder running at that time otherwise i would've reported it. This was just to bring to your knowledge that the positions are being misused.

Offline xev

• Banned
  • Respect: +41/-121
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: xev
  • Discord name: xev#4060
Re: Rule breaking and misuse of admin's position.
« Reply #1 on: December 28, 2019, 08:14:54 pm »
Look Buddy 1st OF all Maro was breaking u out so i killed maro he was armed ..
then 2nd u were killed by nobody watch both videos in slow motion i was trying to arres not to kill mrnobody045 had the uzi
and in the image( i said i didnt u killed lol)...ok so please would u removed my name from this ...pls try to report the right guy,
i m completely out of this https://streamable.com/wyui7 watch this again try to pause the video or slowmotion .i was running
to catch u not to kill i had no guns in my hand and  nobody had guns so pls dont report the wrong guy

(*Also just a heads up, Earlier today i had another situation while i was minding my business a group of three people was nearby, the group members were the two mentioned above and the third one was Robokill, as i came out of the store Robo popped my car's tyre so i killed him for that reason and the other two guys killed me after that and i don't know whether Mrnobody is an admin or a tester or whatever he denied the fact that Robo started first and jailed me for rdming which pretty much tells that he was siding with his friends and being less of what an admin does unluckily i didn't had my screen recorder running at that time otherwise i would've reported it. This was just to bring to your knowledge that the positions are being misused.)

u were red most wanted that time okay u killed robo so me and nobody killed u .. and u were most wanted so shut up and stop reporting wrong guy ok stop seriously stop ... u can kill most wanted for a reward didnt u read the line it alwayz pop up in the chat ..while u playin samp mikcnr ...Stop pls

Thank u
Peace
« Last Edit: December 28, 2019, 08:19:16 pm by Frost »

Offline Thegoodfather

• FAV PLAYER ~ [oG]Vippy
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 28, 2019, 08:29:45 pm »
Firstly you're not supposed to decide, your name is there for a reason the videos starts just when my health was like 20% and he wasn't the only one shooting. Apart from that the paragraph i wrote below isn't meant for you.

Offline MD045

• Staff Member Of The Month October 2019
  • Baller
  • Respect: +31/-13
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: MD045
  • Discord name: MD045#1920
« Reply #3 on: December 28, 2019, 09:16:58 pm »
Hey,

Most wanted people can be killed, it doesn’t  matter if they are unarmed or not. (Written in /dm and /pc)

About Robo shooting your tires, he can only do that if you was an most wanted, so he can kill you for an vigilante bonus or it was for revenge.
Goodfather, are you a most wanted at that time?

Offline Thegoodfather

• FAV PLAYER ~ [oG]Vippy
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 28, 2019, 09:47:04 pm »
It doesn't say kill the most wanted, it says to arrest if possible also which was possible by simply tazing me. So that is pretty clear i guess. And apart from that at the time of the incident that happened earlier, I was most wanted and was at the store so if he wanted to kill me he should've came inside and not shoot the parked car, other than that after i killed that guy they both killed me in that situation it was more like for revenge and you should know that if you've been playing such games for a long time, saying that he can kill me for being most wanted is more like covering up what you did. And you're missing the point of the complain which was that admin denied the fact the his friend popped my car's tyre and did not question his friends and jailed me instead for rdming. Also what we've been discussing is not the main part of the report that's just a simple heads up for the owner if he ever sees it..
« Last Edit: December 28, 2019, 11:28:35 pm by Thegoodfather »

Offline RoboKill

• Ass of the month - All year
  • Respect: +57/-10
  • Sweaty bank hacks <3
    • View Profile
  • Discord name: RoboKill#7970
  • Crew: Killed on Sight
« Reply #5 on: December 29, 2019, 02:55:11 am »
'minding my own business' , now were you really?
Excuse you, but we were the ones minding our own business.. I happen to have a recording of what you RDMed because I was trying to reproduce a bug, you came right at me and killed me for doing absolutely nothing to you, then Frost killed you for being a most wanted (Vigilante efforts). I can confirm that you sir are a liar, and you proceed to lie infront of the 3 of us denying what you did wrong. Furthermore, shame on you for stating false things and lies at the forum wanting to report us.

Offline Rockstarboi

• Baller
  • Respect: +63/-52
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 29, 2019, 06:33:56 am »
Firstly you're not supposed to decide, your name is there for a reason the videos starts just when my health was like 20% and he wasn't the only one shooting. Apart from that the paragraph i wrote below isn't meant for you.
he is supposed to defend himself when he is getting reported

Offline Thegoodfather

• FAV PLAYER ~ [oG]Vippy
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 29, 2019, 04:16:29 pm »
See again you're misusing the authorities you have there and pretty much everyone on here, unluckily i didn't record it and also didn't had anyone with me at the moment who could vouch me. So my car's tyre must have popped itself by you just aiming at it, including that you should've recorded me killing you but not what you did earlier. Well suppose even if one kills another guy does that allow the third person to jump in and kill? shouldn't that be counted rdm aswell? and with a little correction, Mrnobody killed me. He being an admin/tester or whatever could've simply questioned me or jailed me instead of killing me so that pretty much tells that you're sugercoating everything.

he is supposed to defend himself when he is getting reported
He isn't getting reported for anything wrong you can watch the videos i've attached and since you're not handling the situation why are you even here?

Offline xev

• Banned
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 29, 2019, 04:21:56 pm »
(He isn't getting reported for anything wrong you can watch the videos i've attached and since you're not handling the situation why are you even here?)

rllly why is my name on top ? see it carefully? u are reporting me using my name at top and u saying i m not reported ? are u out of ur mind? please stop grow up a little

Offline Thegoodfather

• FAV PLAYER ~ [oG]Vippy
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 29, 2019, 04:36:33 pm »
(He isn't getting reported for anything wrong you can watch the videos i've attached and since you're not handling the situation why are you even here?)

rllly why is my name on top ? see it carefully? u are reporting me using my name at top and u saying i m not reported ? are u out of ur mind? please stop grow up a little

are you a dyslexic or something? read it carefully.
« Last Edit: December 29, 2019, 04:43:11 pm by Thegoodfather »

Offline xev

• Banned
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 29, 2019, 04:57:54 pm »
are you a dyslexic or something? read it carefully.

https://imgur.com/a/ed1o9eP what is this ? my name at top

Offline Uncle Mega

• Respect: +27/-8
  • Ex CM
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Megatron
« Reply #11 on: December 29, 2019, 05:02:48 pm »
This thread gets out of hand,
lets just finish this, once and for all.

you stated this: "it says to arrest if possible" - means... if possible.
Most wanted players can be killed by anyone, cops or even civilians.
Hey,

Most wanted people can be killed, it doesn’t  matter if they are unarmed or not. (Written in /dm and /pc)

About Robo shooting your tires, he can only do that if you was an most wanted, so he can kill you for an vigilante bonus or it was for revenge.
Goodfather, are you a most wanted at that time?

This is not roleplay, this is Cops & Robbers, cops will shoot you as a criminal, even if you are armed or not.
You've broke outta jail, means you are wanted and you have stars, cops will get you either by killing you or arresting you.

Thus, this report is completely false and I suggest you to read the rules again or ask an admin or anyone who is familiar with the rules.

Thank you.

Offline Treba

• Enforcer
  • Respect: +32/-78
  • Buster
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 29, 2019, 08:31:52 pm »
This thread gets out of hand,
lets just finish this, once and for all.

you stated this: "it says to arrest if possible" - means... if possible.
Most wanted players can be killed by anyone, cops or even civilians.
This is not roleplay, this is Cops & Robbers, cops will shoot you as a criminal, even if you are armed or not.
You've broke outta jail, means you are wanted and you have stars, cops will get you either by killing you or arresting you.

Thus, this report is completely false and I suggest you to read the rules again or ask an admin or anyone who is familiar with the rules.

Thank you.

This is not a roleplay, but neither a deathmatching server. Cops have rules to obey:

Yet I assume Thegoodfather was shot in the situation that made it impossible to separate suspects that would fight back from others, in other words cops couldn't find out who is who in a mess.
Please stop +REP'ing me. I already know I'm most authoritative here