Author Topic: free ban again  (Read 1547 times)

Offline none512

• Busta
  • Respect: +2/-1
  • none
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: none
  • Crew: Mafia
free ban again
« on: August 02, 2023, 05:31:18 pm »
i got few questions in apm with admin the question are you [TB]_TemaGGbro_ ? yes my brother 1. are you know islem? yes my brother 2
are you know [VIP]Weapon yes my brother 3 are your brother khladahmed? i was go to say no but bruh devil told go say yes and i said yes
in fact that khladahmed was mine account so i did multi acc actually im [NS]2Hpppski the one who talk now comliant and the one who got these questions with this admin  and the one who did the mistake anyways the both accounts banned for unfair reasons (its normal)
sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
bruh i dont will play on this server again but pls dont ban my brothers i could proove that theyre my brothers and its not a multi accounts
my 4 brother that called oliva so dont ban him because its unfair
4 brothers got banned because a one brother has got an admins free ban him and free inf and insult and unfair in respone reports its very extreme unfair
i got banned in two accounts 2hpppski and khladahmed and it was unfair but im not sad but if you guys banned my brothers its exterme unfair
btw i dont really remeber nick my 4 brother thats olvia nick so it may be wrong name
me and my brother sometimes use the same pc because one of our need to fix these days so
oh i forgot to tag this @Karbz
« Last Edit: August 02, 2023, 05:34:03 pm by islem »
Im really sorry if i insulted you or i was bad or rude or mock. i was not very logical person in past i was young honestly and dont know the life too much, forgive me please. im sorry again. im now not as the old one i changed myself from bad to good

Offline none512

• Busta
  • none
    • View Profile
Re: free ban again
« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2023, 05:38:54 pm »
question
how would be two brothers play on the server if they just have 1 pc? should they dont play then?
btw that admin was very rude if you saw him how he talks you was **** him as how i did
Im really sorry if i insulted you or i was bad or rude or mock. i was not very logical person in past i was young honestly and dont know the life too much, forgive me please. im sorry again. im now not as the old one i changed myself from bad to good

Offline BeatEn

• Respect: +22/-39
  • run d ice wallow come
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: beateN
  • Discord name: _beaten
« Reply #2 on: August 02, 2023, 05:45:15 pm »
You have quite a lot of brothers man.
I was the admin who issued the ban and was questioning you. The number of brothers you had kept increasing whenever I asked you information regarding an account. You must have like 10 brothers or so. Ingame, you told me that your brothers have a different PC, in this appeal you say that you have the same PC. So yes, I would like to see the proof of you 4 brothers playing separately, in separate PC, under the same WiFi connection (like you mentioned ingame). Let me know when you can make it happen
Also, can you let me know at what part was I rude to you? I think it's rude that you lied to me, but maybe you think questioning you was rude?

Offline BeatEn

• run d ice wallow come
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 02, 2023, 05:48:23 pm »
btw this is your ban appeal: https://mikescnr.com/forum/index.php/topic,5434.msg24764.html#msg24764
In this you say "who is 2hpppsky" and now he is your brother with 6 others. What a wonderful growing family

Offline none512

• Busta
  • none
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 02, 2023, 05:52:36 pm »
what you need to believe because seems you just want ban my 4 brothers because you knew that you hate me because my religion i know everything
And a question why you keep my brother name Islem in ur brain? because he muslim right?
 i will share the screenshots fool cow
how the fucking the lie would be rude? and how the fuck you talk like that growfly family look if me and my brothers meet you know what will happpened in ur face
4non mult+ mine 2 multi = 6 as you said 6 but you said 6 multi
« Last Edit: August 02, 2023, 05:58:16 pm by islem »

Offline BeatEn

• run d ice wallow come
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 02, 2023, 05:56:25 pm »
what you need to believe because seems you just want ban my 4 brothers because you knew that you hate me because my religion i know everything
And a question why you keep my brother name Islem in ur brain? because he muslim right?
 i will share the screenshots fool cow
screenshots of what

Offline BeatEn

• run d ice wallow come
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 02, 2023, 06:05:38 pm »
right now you are using your brother's forum account (according to you, i dont believe you have any brothers at all, atleast not 4 brothers XD), which is account sharing
from islem's forum account an appeal was made in 2020 in which he claims that he doesnt know who 2hpppsky is, the only way for him to be your brother is if you were adopted after 2020 which i don't find practical at all
i have been pretty respectful to you considering the language you have used, i will keep this open as a complaint, but you need to appeal your ban here: https://mikescnr.com/forum/index.php/board,21.0.html

Offline none512

• Busta
  • none
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 02, 2023, 06:07:43 pm »
keep the comliant or close it i will make another one with the proofs anyways you seems poor nothing in life and not have brothers or atleast a friends and we work not like you play in server 24/7

Offline BeatEn

• run d ice wallow come
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 02, 2023, 06:09:50 pm »
keep the comliant or close it i will make another one with the proofs anyways you seems poor nothing in life and not have brothers or atleast a friends and we work not like you play in server 24/7
if you want to prove your innocence, post your proofs in the ban appeal section not here, make a ban appeal there. This is a complaint, not an appeal

Offline none512

• Busta
  • none
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 03, 2023, 02:54:26 am »
now i got the screens such as proofs. about me khladahmed acc is multi account by me 2hpppski. anyways about [VIP]Weapon our brother his pc got broken and he stopped play in server from the since that dont ban him because it would be unfair please. we now play as brothers on the same pcs sometimes and about me im play on my pc brother
https://prnt.sc/OmkQb9aAOKOU
https://prnt.sc/85UG5mVbIxeI
https://prnt.sc/QOcO-z-YwkJR
Please be fair!
and question you so fair in ban and questioning the players but why dont you answer their questions and a rude in questioning and answer anyone?
read my qeustion. what if two brothers play on the same pc on the server? and the both has diffenet accounts will you ban him its unfair you know u didnt take any proof so? banning players without get proofs is a rude and very unfair
about the other player that machine player he not our brother

Offline M.8.N_

• BEST DMER & HELPER 2022
  • Respect: +15/-36
  • Some people are like ADS, just skip them.
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: M.8.N_
  • Discord name: Perun#8466
  • Crew: Wuu Tangg [wT]
« Reply #10 on: August 03, 2023, 04:46:11 am »
I'm not allowed to talk but this guy pissed me off so, bro chillax it's not because our "brother" is Muslim it means that it will be unfair to him like you said, for example, I got my brother and we play at the same pc with a different account and I guess we were the first brothers in the server playing with the same pc admins were asking a lot of questions and we had to answer and chill because we all are humans so and for your information I'm Muslim from Tunisia, so please don't put religion into this, thanks and I'm sorry cause I'm not allowed to talk here
« Last Edit: August 03, 2023, 05:02:17 am by M.8.N_ »

Offline BeatEn

• run d ice wallow come
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 03, 2023, 06:02:52 am »
now i got the screens such as proofs. about me khladahmed acc is multi account by me 2hpppski. anyways about [VIP]Weapon our brother his pc got broken and he stopped play in server from the since that dont ban him because it would be unfair please. we now play as brothers on the same pcs sometimes and about me im play on my pc brother
Please be fair!
and question you so fair in ban and questioning the players but why dont you answer their questions and a rude in questioning and answer anyone?
read my qeustion. what if two brothers play on the same pc on the server? and the both has diffenet accounts will you ban him its unfair you know u didnt take any proof so? banning players without get proofs is a rude and very unfair
Okay, now who are "MrZiad" and "LastModded"?

Offline none512

• Busta
  • none
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 04, 2023, 06:09:42 am »
i made 4 accounts [VIP]Weapon,LastModded,khladahmed,islem its mine i always get unfair ban that the why i make this accounts. but 2Hpppski is my original account and my first account. my brothers are newers players MrZiad and [TB]_TemaGGbro_ and Olivia. so ban the 4 accounts and please dont ban my brothers accounts for unfair reason because my mistake. 
these screeanshots taken by MrZiad my real brother,
https://prnt.sc/TwNijT4kW_DB
https://prnt.sc/trRIDKsiOf2P
https://prnt.sc/GN0Q0UAuxYF8
« Last Edit: August 04, 2023, 06:14:09 am by islem »

Offline BeatEn

• run d ice wallow come
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 04, 2023, 07:50:28 am »
Please be fair!
You just said earlier that [VIP]weapon is your brother and his PC was broken. Now you claim that it's your account. The screenshots you posted don't prove shit, you just kept /Qing fron one account and logged in with other and took one screen shot and quit XD
I don't believe you have any brothers or anything, maybe you do, but even those brothers have multiaccounted. These aren't even all the accounts that you have, there are like 8 more which I haven't yet mentioned.
You keep on making shit up like I'm gonna believe everything you say after numerous lies you have said

Offline none512

• Busta
  • none
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 04, 2023, 11:57:52 am »
You just said earlier that [VIP]weapon is your brother and his PC was broken. Now you claim that it's your account. The screenshots you posted don't prove shit, you just kept /Qing fron one account and logged in with other and took one screen shot and quit XD
I don't believe you have any brothers or anything, maybe you do, but even those brothers have multiaccounted. These aren't even all the accounts that you have, there are like 8 more which I haven't yet mentioned.
You keep on making shit up like I'm gonna believe everything you say after numerous lies you have said
you called that islem account is just mine and now you call it is my brothers account? are you stupid or blind or fool or cow? can u just stop on one point and anyways i said proof i made 4 accounts do u have proof that is 4 accounts is just my brothers accounts? ofc not i said you want ban my brothers as possible i know and you now talk like rude now ye show what you u rude in questioning and now in comment M8N if you said to me chill again thats mean you support this rude
I made 4 accounts its mine 2hpppski
seems you cow dont understanding anything. what you need for believe my coversation? you could ban me 2hpppski and the 4 others accounts that by me that multi not ban my brothers 3 accounts i proved the proof theyre not multi
you insultin and said i have been respectful youre respectful are you sure you from india?
check the actions and ip if i will share the ip i know you will remove the ip what the point of show the ip to you in forum instead go to check the actions 
How MrZiad is not showed in screenshot. are you really blind? didnt you saw the chat in screenshot?
go see the chat in this screenshot https://prnt.sc/TwNijT4kW_DB it showed MrZiad with his brothers
I will prove that me 2Hpppski with my brothers in screenshot when the pc get fixed
IF THOSE 5 ACCOUNTS IS NOT MINE. THEN WHO OF MY BROTHER HAVE 5 ACCOUNTS  ??? OR WHO OWN THOSE ACCOUNTS
How 8 and you didnt prove anything and you dont even have proof.

@Lancerb1 see my complaint
Edit: i prove 3 screeanshots in diffenet animations and with player and in achat/ its impossible to faking any ascreenshots please dont believe this rude he said you faking it. and he know he can see the actions and time the actions and time the screenshot to know if it fake or not but he just tell it is fake
« Last Edit: August 04, 2023, 12:14:11 pm by islem »

Offline BeatEn

• run d ice wallow come
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: August 04, 2023, 12:38:00 pm »
Nice paragraph
Unfortunately I couldnt decipher the meaning of what you said
Leave this for management to handle

Offline none512

• Busta
  • none
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 04, 2023, 01:58:32 pm »
Nice paragraph
Unfortunately I couldnt decipher the meaning of what you said
Leave this for management to handle
right now you are using your brother's forum account (according to you, i dont believe you have any brothers at all, atleast not 4 brothers XD), which is account sharing
from islem's forum account an appeal was made in 2020 in which he claims that he doesnt know who 2hpppsky is, the only way for him to be your brother is if you were adopted after 2020 which i don't find practical at all
i have been pretty respectful to you considering the language you have used, i will keep this open as a complaint, but you need to appeal your ban here: https://mikescnr.com/forum/index.php/board,21.0.html
are you mad? if i said the real you say i cant undaerstand it?. i was lie in first but not now but again are you sure you from india? give me answer if you can. AND AGAIN you say i wont believe you anymore after the lie. u have proof that the next reply is lie? bruh is that how you handle call everything lies and faking it and you say not real stuffs before get proofs
« Last Edit: August 04, 2023, 02:02:23 pm by islem »

Offline BeatEn

• run d ice wallow come
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 04, 2023, 02:14:05 pm »
Yes I am from India, please don't come at me with your 20 brothers. I am scared. Wait for management now

Offline Karbz

• Respect: +131/-39
  • Server Operations Manager
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Karbz
« Reply #18 on: August 07, 2023, 10:45:23 am »
This staff complaint hurt my head, denied.