Author Topic: pls unban :(  (Read 543 times)

Offline LLLaYYYY

• Busta
  • Respect: +0/-2
  • Pro Dmer 2023
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: [TB]LLLaYYYY
  • Discord name: pro.exe#7862
  • Crew: [TB]The Bloods
pls unban :(
« on: July 19, 2023, 10:24:17 pm »
Ban ID (if applicable)   5149
Your in-game name   [TB]LLLaYYYY
Ban or infraction appeal?   ban
Date and time of ban/infraction including timezone   02/07/2023 16:15
Ban/infraction reason and details    ban evasion [HC]UU_UU
Why was this ban/infraction wrongfully issued?   i didnt evaded any ban i just created an account because iam poor and i i gived moneys from uu_uu to LLLaYYYY thats all
What was the situation which lead to this wrongful ban/infraction? What was happening? the ban appeal mean:joining with some other acc to play after being banned on the main one but i didnt do it becuase my main acc wasnt banned  + [HC]UU_UU just acc for money and it you want to delete it pls do it

Any witnesses that can vouch for you?   ARSHIA/[TB]Arpa/[TB]Wanted.exe/[TB]Sad_299/[TB]KyranTheBoomer and some others
Any more information to provide?   i didnt evaded any ban just i created one acc called [HC]UU_UU for just working and earn money and give it to my acc LLLLaYYYY + pls ask arshia she know all the story +i have only 2accounts ([TB]LLLaYYYY and [HC]UU_UU and i have no other acc i have just a wifi and some players play Mike CnR with my wifi becuase that have the same ip thats all pls unban me becuase its my only game on my computer + its the only server where i play and where i enjoy with my friends so pls unban me or just reduce it becuase its perma ban pls unban me or just reduce it to 3or2month pls and thx very much for reading thats topic and i love all players in mike CnR

Offline Boy.

• Busta
  • Respect: +0/-0
  • Buster
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Anwer.
  • Discord name: Anwer#3835
Re: pls unban :(
« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2023, 10:46:22 pm »
maybe that cuz his friends / bro playing same SERVER IN SAME IP one of them got banned so his ip been banned
1+ Give him chance

Offline Lancerb1

• Respect: +33/-11
  • Buster
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Lancerb1
« Reply #2 on: July 20, 2023, 04:40:54 am »
maybe that cuz his friends / bro playing same SERVER IN SAME IP one of them got banned so his ip been banned
1+ Give him chance
Only reply to the appeal if you have relevant information to add, otherwise refrain from replying.

Offline LLLaYYYY

• Busta
  • Respect: +0/-2
  • Pro Dmer 2023
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: [TB]LLLaYYYY
  • Discord name: pro.exe#7862
  • Crew: [TB]The Bloods
« Reply #3 on: July 20, 2023, 05:12:55 pm »
@Lancerb1 pls give me another last chance i wont do it again i just added an other acc to earn money  + i didnt used any cheats or types of hacks pls only one last chance  you wont lose anything

Offline DabbingPitbull

• 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐃𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦𝐬, 𝐁𝐞 𝐄𝐱𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐦𝐞
  • Respect: +108/-70
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: DabbingPitbull
  • Discord name: Dabbing Pitbull#9091
  • Crew: ok
« Reply #4 on: July 20, 2023, 07:48:24 pm »
Glad you admitted to doing it. Reapply after 1 month.

Denied.