• MCNR name: Massachusetts
  • Discord name: Madd High
  • Crew: 007
PSO
« on: July 18, 2023, 12:23:41 pm »
Your in-game name[RsA]Designate007
Their in-game nameMonkeee
Date & Time of incident (UTC)Today
DetailsThis player attacked me  for no reason as he was on duty as a cop while i used the /sit ani at PD
Evidence (Images/Videos etc.)

Let's put it this way you're on your friend's house, his mom starts beating your friend for not doing his homework and always inviting friends over, "If you're gonna get in front of your friend and you expect not to get hit by her"?  🤷🤷

Offline MIK

• Respect: +2/-2
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: MIK
  • Discord name: this_is_mik
Re: PSO
« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2023, 06:07:31 pm »
can u share/provide video evidence showing that he was really trying to annoy u cuz just a single log can't really justify that he had any intentions of doing so, sometimes ppl randomly shoot, maybe there was a fight going on in pd and during the fight he shot u accidentally, it can be anything.

Offline [DR]Designate007

• Respect: +2/-3
  • There Is More Behind & Inside V Than Any1 Of Us
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 18, 2023, 09:20:34 pm »
MIK i was afk and my skin was on /sit ani so i dont c why he shoud bother coz i was just sitting there most of my armour and health was gone he was the only culprit i got no images or vid for i went to smoke weed and compliment my brain as i was AFK.

Let's put it this way you're on your friend's house, his mom starts beating your friend for not doing his homework and always inviting friends over, "If you're gonna get in front of your friend and you expect not to get hit by her"?  🤷🤷

Offline MIK

• Respect: +2/-2
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: MIK
  • Discord name: this_is_mik
« Reply #3 on: July 19, 2023, 04:47:28 am »
MIK i was afk and my skin was on /sit ani so i dont c why he shoud bother coz i was just sitting there most of my armour and health was gone he was the only culprit i got no images or vid for i went to smoke weed and compliment my brain as i was AFK.

a cop can't damage/harm innocent civilian. I believe u r still high, good stuff.

Offline Moody

• Respect: +31/-22
  • Lazy guy
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Moody
  • Discord name: Moodygod
« Reply #4 on: July 19, 2023, 05:18:22 am »

@Dudesdog i suggest writing a slip when you send weed write "Only smoke weed when you are not playing MCNR" so we don't have handle reports from high players. And designate007 i recommend you not to be high on weeds during the session of MCNR. Thank You
I'll leave it open for a bit for your evidence if there is none within 3 hours ill just close it. (I believe you don't record when you are afk, but ill still ask them).

Offline [DR]Designate007

• Respect: +2/-3
  • There Is More Behind & Inside V Than Any1 Of Us
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 19, 2023, 08:08:57 am »
No more playing under influence. Yet this still aint fair i get infracted same time without hesitation yet other players get away with it. Im not mad i am asking for Resolution to this matter and previous matters.

Offline BeatEn

• Respect: +22/-39
  • run d ice wallow come
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: beateN
  • Discord name: _beaten
« Reply #6 on: July 19, 2023, 06:16:52 pm »
No more playing under influence. Yet this still aint fair i get infracted same time without hesitation yet other players get away with it. Im not mad i am asking for Resolution to this matter and previous matters.
Insufficient evidence