Author Topic: Urgent Report: Serious Abuse of Power by Akeno  (Read 475 times)

Offline phiwe

• Busta
  • Respect: +0/-1
  • Buster
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Phiwe
  • Discord name: none
  • Crew: none
Urgent Report: Serious Abuse of Power by Akeno
« on: July 13, 2023, 05:30:35 pm »
Dear Group Admins,

I hope this message finds you well. I am writing to report an extremely concerning incident involving Akeno, one of the group admins. It has come to my attention that Akeno is blatantly abusing his power, and I believe immediate action must be taken to address this alarming behavior.

To provide some context, I was recently subjected to a six-month ban on allegations of using an aim bot. While I vehemently denied these accusations, I served my punishment and eagerly awaited the opportunity to rejoin the group and continue enjoying the game within a fair and respectful environment.

However, much to my dismay, in less than 10 hours after my ban was lifted, I found myself banned again. This time, the reason stated was that I had killed Akeno's friend, Lexus. I want to emphasize that this ban is a clear abuse of power on Akeno's part. It is evident that he is using his position as an admin to target and punish me unjustly, without considering the facts or providing any concrete evidence to support his actions.

In an attempt to address the situation and seek clarity, I created another account with the hope of contacting one of the admins directly. Regrettably, I mistakenly sent a message to Lexus instead, asking why he had instructed his friend to ban me. Instead of engaging in a constructive conversation, Lexus abruptly logged out and immediately alerted Akeno via Discord to check his inboxes. Shockingly, within a matter of seconds, I was permanently banned from the group. This incident reinforces my belief that Akeno is clearly abusing his power for personal reasons and is acting outside the boundaries of fairness and impartiality.

I implore you, as group admins, to conduct a thorough investigation into these distressing events. It is vital that the integrity of our group is maintained, and any abuse of power is swiftly addressed and rectified. I am willing to provide any additional information or participate in discussions to shed light on the situation and support your investigation.

I sincerely request that appropriate action be taken to ensure fairness, transparency, and the well-being of all group members. Your prompt attention to this matter is of utmost importance.

Thank you for your understanding and commitment to maintaining a healthy and respectful gaming community.

Offline Lancerb1

• Respect: +33/-11
  • Buster
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Lancerb1
Re: Urgent Report: Serious Abuse of Power by Akeno
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2023, 04:13:04 am »
We can't proceed with your staff complaint if you don't provide specific dates or evidence that we can review.