Author Topic: My ban appeal  (Read 366 times)

Offline RavenGuard69

• Banned
  • Baller
  • Respect: +16/-60
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Bear
My ban appeal
« on: March 16, 2023, 10:53:25 am »
Ban ID (if applicable)2242
Your in-game nameRavenn
Ban or infraction appeal?Ban
Date and time of ban/infraction including timezoneit was around 6 months ago so i don't remember
Ban/infraction reason and detailsI was banned from the server for multi-accounting. what I was doing was that I was transferring money from a very old account from like 2 years ago into my current account that I have been operating for a long time which resulted in me getting banned. I accept and admit to breaking the rules of this server and also apologize for being retarded.
Why was this ban/infraction wrongfully issued?It was not. once again, I admit to breaking the rules and apologize
What was the situation which lead to this wrongful ban/infraction? What was happening?as I stated above,I deserve the ban and what I was doing was that I was transferring money from a very old account from like 2 years ago into my current account that I have been operating for a long time which resulted in me getting banned.
Any witnesses that can vouch for you?None
Any more information to provide?I've been playing this server since 2019, and at that time I was 9, I am almost 13yo now. I've deeply admired this server and still love it to this day and would like another chance. also it is the new year on the Shamsi date and I would like to enjoy my holidays in mind (even though u might not care about this)It would make me very happy to play this server once again. I've served 6 months of my ban and waited, but I honestly can't wait for more to play. if patchy can get unbanned so can I! and if this doesn't get accepted I'll just continue with my sad life..

Offline Charlie

• clarted
  • Respect: +74/-14
  • big bog
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Charlie
  • Discord name: fizi#8359
  • Crew: karbz' daddy
Re: My ban appeal
« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2023, 11:12:06 am »
Denied, you evaded like 5 times after I banned you.