• View Profile
  • MCNR name: Daryl_Dixon
  • Discord name: Daryl
  • Crew: HC
BAN
« on: January 20, 2023, 01:21:24 pm »
Ban ID (if applicable)4010
Your in-game name[HC]Daryl_Dixon
Ban or infraction appeal?banned for 1 week and.. Two admins gave infractions for one ingame report and same report on forums
Date and time of ban/infraction including timezonejust now
Ban/infraction reason and detailsA player reported me on forums and also ingame at same time after the report an admin gave me infractions and now an admin gave me infractions to that forum report in same report
Why was this ban/infraction wrongfully issued?wrongful.. Do the staff job perfectly.. Or leave the staff team
What was the situation which lead to this wrongful ban/infraction? What was happening?explained
Any witnesses that can vouch for you?YOUR_TEXT_HERE
Any more information to provide?infraction alry gave me for racist and its not wrong i said the N word but  one admin gave infraction again for same report at same time which led me to reach 10 infrc points+he was insulting my family for few days when i killed him XD and btw when i report some of his staff friend denied and also gave warning him many times without an single infraction @Karbz mentioning u cuz u maybe able to check those admins
« Last Edit: January 20, 2023, 01:24:50 pm by Daryl_Dixon »

Offline MD045

• Staff Member Of The Month October 2019
  • Baller
  • Respect: +31/-13
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: MD045
  • Discord name: MD045#1920
Re: BAN
« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2023, 01:33:37 pm »
The first admin that punished you was only for you saying the n-word a couple of times.
I handled the other racist messages that you have sent a million times.

If someone insults your family this is literally one of the stupidest counters you can come up with. It's not even your first racist infraction yet you still tend to continue what you are slowly being known for, meaning you don't really care. That's why I also gave you more infraction points than usual.

Denied.