Author Topic: x-mas gift reward suggestion  (Read 397 times)

Rated 2 times

Offline Astro

• Original Gangster
  • Respect: +27/-29
  • Шутер сум во скуадот бејби викај ме Бекам!!
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Astronaut
  • Discord name: Panter#8103
x-mas gift reward suggestion
« on: December 10, 2022, 09:30:08 pm »
« Last Rated on: December 12, 2022, 07:58:37 pm »
Well as the christmas event started i came along a new idea. Because its not relevant how many gifts you find after you find 200 of 450 why dont  we make when you pick up a gift to be rewarded same as treasure hunt. To be clear you get to 200 gifts and you have pretty cool season items,vehicle credit and 500k$, but after 200 you must find all of 450 to be rewarded again . So its not worth finding any other gift after 200 (we all know you cant get all 450) so why not paying for the effort looking for the rest of them same as  the treasure hunt. I suggest like 1k$ per gift picked up after 200 or maybe 500$ for every gift picked up  since the beggining. Also its a cool event as always :)

Astro

P.S. Put Donator on my forum profile. ik im original gangster but im donator too :) thanks
Edit: While some people are about candy some people are about  the gifts, so players in /candyrank are awarded from 1-100  but with the gifts you are awarded as you collect them so thats what im trying to point out. This can be used for feauture events such as easter,Haloween etc.
« Last Edit: December 12, 2022, 01:13:50 pm by Astro »

Offline Astro

• Original Gangster
  • Respect: +27/-29
  • Шутер сум во скуадот бејби викај ме Бекам!!
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Astronaut
  • Discord name: Panter#8103
Re: x-mas gift reward suggestion
« Reply #1 on: December 12, 2022, 01:15:28 pm »
only 1 person rated this suggestion, Did you not get what im trying to suggest or you are just not bothered?