Author Topic: Cophunting.  (Read 1371 times)

Offline Pollo.Pazzo

• Respect: +2/-25
  • cUp-cAkEs aRe aWeSoMeeee!!!
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Tessa.Lamb
Cophunting.
« on: March 08, 2022, 10:32:02 am »
Your in-game name      Tessa.Lamb
Their in-game name      noop,punisher,klyntar,hawkeye.1337
Details                       cophunting   - The cophunting here is a real problem, even innocent players come and cophunt you when they
                                         see a police chasing a wanted player. Even when wanted players kill a cop,they just come in packs and chase
                                          you again after you get respawned. This thing is really annoying.
Date & Time of incident (UTC)      Yesterday,not sure about time,would be good if we had a chat timer in-game
Evidence (Images/Videos etc.)      

Offline Kittycatmur

• Baller
  • Respect: +5/-31
  • Buster
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Kittycatmur
Re: Cophunting.
« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2022, 11:48:24 am »
I can feel you, I face this problem everytime I play. These gang players really are a problem and they turn players off from server.  They abuse server rules in such way that if you breath at them, they have rights to have revenge on you, they will come after the same cops after they spawn over and over again. This is nothing but cophunt within the rules. When you attack a vehicle with 4 players in it, this means that 4 players can have revenge on you. Two vehicles = 8 players. You will have to die 8 times and if you resist and shoot back, this will never end. Changing to civilian won't help, negotiations won't help, admins won't help, nothing will help, all you can do is simply leave server. 
This complain surely will be denied, but I ask managment to reconsider the rules, otherwise soon server will only be left with same toxic players, we already seem to loose players for some reason, it might be this. A simple and nice solution might be this - if a player is killed by any other player, every revenge seeker who was close enough and assisted with damage completes their revenge and can no longer come after same player to have revenge - this is done, your prey is killed and you contributed in it, why come again after same poor cop in the same group of 4+ players?
« Last Edit: March 08, 2022, 12:04:01 pm by Kittycatmur »

Offline howl

• Original Gangster
  • Respect: +110/-183
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 08, 2022, 01:01:18 pm »
I can feel you, I face this problem everytime I play. These gang players really are a problem and they turn players off from server.  They abuse server rules in such way that if you breath at them, they have rights to have revenge on you, they will come after the same cops after they spawn over and over again. This is nothing but cophunt within the rules. When you attack a vehicle with 4 players in it, this means that 4 players can have revenge on you. Two vehicles = 8 players. You will have to die 8 times and if you resist and shoot back, this will never end. Changing to civilian won't help, negotiations won't help, admins won't help, nothing will help, all you can do is simply leave server. 
This complain surely will be denied, but I ask managment to reconsider the rules, otherwise soon server will only be left with same toxic players, we already seem to loose players for some reason, it might be this. A simple and nice solution might be this - if a player is killed by any other player, every revenge seeker who was close enough and assisted with damage completes their revenge and can no longer come after same player to have revenge - this is done, your prey is killed and you contributed in it, why come again after same poor cop in the same group of 4+ players?

relatable, but our posts surely won't matter to them, since these admins will just ignorantly warn us for derailing this topic without consent only because we're spewing our frustration onward this inevitable situation.

Offline Behemoth

• Respect: +18/-25
  • 🦅
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Behemoth
  • Discord name: Behemoth#1559
« Reply #3 on: March 08, 2022, 01:45:09 pm »
My revenge on him (at that time),
( https://imgur.com/a/lL4A7Y3 )

Here, so admins/ staffs wont bother wasting there time investigating,
( https://streamable.com/u2uvpa )

I Searched on my SS/ proofs "cringe" at that time, and the "i can't do anything" by kittycatmur,
( https://imgur.com/a/AYubMyi )
« Last Edit: March 08, 2022, 01:48:21 pm by Takanome »

Offline Khonshu

• Respect: +4/-9
  • Buster
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: klyntar.1337
  • Discord name: klyntar
  • Crew: 1337
« Reply #4 on: March 08, 2022, 02:03:06 pm »
revenge.

Offline Behemoth

• 🦅
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 08, 2022, 02:06:49 pm »

What if mike suddenly minimized the cop numbers? example on the server there only few players can go on duties ( cop jobs ), bruh imagine fighting cop tanks (3 cops in rustler, 1 seasparrow, 2 sultans, 1 bullet ), we dont even complain about it yet we deal with it, if you guys dont want to get killed, dont attacked nor fight, the server called Cops and Robbers for a reason. ( if you guys arent satisfied of the rules, well this aint your place then ).

Offline Behemoth

• 🦅
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 08, 2022, 02:10:20 pm »
relatable, but our posts surely won't matter to them, since these admins will just ignorantly warn us for derailing this topic without consent only because we're spewing our frustration onward this inevitable situation.

ofc it wont matter to them, since we following the rules ( at this moment/ case ).

Offline Kittycatmur

• Baller
  • Respect: +5/-31
  • Buster
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Kittycatmur
« Reply #7 on: March 08, 2022, 02:27:34 pm »
What if mike suddenly minimized the cop numbers? example on the server there only few players can go on duties ( cop jobs ), bruh imagine fighting cop tanks (3 cops in rustler, 1 seasparrow, 2 sultans, 1 bullet ), we dont even complain about it yet we deal with it, if you guys dont want to get killed, dont attacked nor fight, the server called Cops and Robbers for a reason. ( if you guys arent satisfied of the rules, well this aint your place then ).
Killing cops when they approach you is one thing, but hunting a cop on purpose, coming for them after they spawned over and over again, not giving them a chance to play is another and this is unhealthy and toxic.
These tanks and rustlers you mentioned, unlike you, won't prevent you completely from playing, you still can work and even rob, they will only come after you if you kill someone and not lie low after this, so, not a relevant comparison.
Minimazing cops might be a good thing, but this is for another topic. At time when original poster complained, there were 3-4 cops online and 20-30 criminals, and you used your oppurtunity very well... good players would use this time to rob bank and do other high-paid criminal stuff, but you toxicants just used this opportunity to ruin cops game completely
Hunting cops and hiding it behind "revenge" is not how cops and robbers supposed to be played. 
« Last Edit: March 08, 2022, 02:31:08 pm by Kittycatmur »

Offline MD_Abdullah_Khan

• Respect: +61/-53
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 09, 2022, 07:57:43 am »
I have checked the action logs, they all had reasons to kill you. Invalid report.