Author Topic: Banned 5 month for new rule: /quit to avoid achilles!!! Obvious Admin PW Abuse!  (Read 1556 times)

Offline D3troil

• Busta
  • Respect: +0/-2
  • Fuck OF Nerd
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: GodLike
Ban ID (if applicable)3227
Your in-game nameRUSS3R_BL4CK
Ban or infraction appeal?both
Date and time of ban/infraction including timezone09/08/2020
Ban/infraction reason and details/Quit to avoid  Achilles     quit to avoid death as a cop while being cop hunted in front of police station
Why was this ban/infraction wrongfully issued?Cause as it seems like Admin Achilles got so mad being killed by me and banned me twice unjustly for his personal problem and revenge
What was the situation which lead to this wrongful ban/infraction? What was happening?The first Situation was when i killed Achilles Boris clark and another cop inside and outside the bank.then i ran away with my rancher .Another friend of them followed me till outside of the city and when i went on mountain with car his bullet coudn't catch up my Rancher.  i went so far and so high  and when nobody was around in my map and my wanted stars were blinking i quited. (i dont have the right to quit for wc or sth because i killed others on server 3 mins ago? should i play fore ever till they all one by one take their revenges? )    when i reloged admin achilles has banned me for quitting to avoid Achilles for 3 weeks . my friend talked to him in server and he changed it to admin jail.
although i talked to him and told him the situation and  i did say it was unjustly he said he was after me and was coming for me?!   as i said i was in country side so far and my stars were blinking and when i left nobody was around.He didn't even see me and shot a single bullet.

Second situation i was in front of police department and player charlie killed a cop bo_ki inside rancher then he started to shoot me as he saw me (second try for pure Cop Hunt) . while i was shouting in teamspeak to my friend centurion that he is cop hunting me and i saw i was getting killed so i got out of the server (meanwhile   centurion was reporting him in pming him why he was cop hunting so)    when i returned it seemed like mad admin achilles banned me again for his personal madness.    my question is if so many players want to break rules us and cop hunt us and ruin our game and KD  should us stay and whatch our self getting killed ?             while me and centurion all hour game were reporting rule breakers for cop hunting and no admin paid attension
it more seems like in this server of your your power is only for new low score  players.   and when high score players and donators get killed by shotgun (which has more dmg in ur server) they get mad and do this ...  Cause of their personal reason and revenges 
Any witnesses that can vouch for you?achilles centurion bo_ki  boris  ...
Any more information to provide?Firstly i think i am not that retarded after many years of playing in LSCNR server and getting unbanned after 7 days for infractions of dm and /quit to avoid death
Just come back and quit to avoid death again and again for no reason !!! ?

Secondly Quit to avoid death means  leaving when u are in fighting or getting killed               
 Not  when u are on the mountain  or driver so far from others or getting attacked by other rulebrakers when they dont have the right to attack  and u are unarmed and not fighting them!!

Thirdly i think i have the right to leave and protect my K/D and Fun of the game  when you see u are getting killed while being unarmed and admins do nothing.
As admin pontastic cover 
« Last Edit: August 10, 2020, 09:15:01 am by D3troil »

Offline The_Centurion

• Street Soldier
  • Respect: +2/-19
  • Every dog has its day.
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: R4Gnar
  • Discord name: Ragnar#9557
Re: /quit to avoid achilles
« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2020, 02:58:20 am »
as a witness i'm here to help with the all evidence and information i've got , but i don't know where to start cause there are lots of problems going on here .i hope my post doesn't get removed because of your mafia policy.(supporting your friends and other admins against beginners)
1. admins who abuse their power. Gigi
okay lets talk about this guy . last week Gigi came to arrest me in ammu nation in angle pine forest but unlucky for him , my friend doctorv addressed me and when i got out prepared and shot /kill him , he abused his power to jail me for cop hunt (while you are allowed to shoot a very close cop especially trying to arrest ) and when i argued about his action and reported him, he answered as his staff position that stop doing a false report and he has the right .
https://mega.nz/file/3CoVVITI#68Zz7VKh12FqN3UOXnzrNqbwDJulhRlxVm5TIp3bWA0
https://mega.nz/file/HXgT0CDD#A0oECE2Nbyu4BRK0JdCOpSIGUlZKyJmST2TDogJouEo
https://mega.nz/file/XTphgapA#yq2qZK48xgWXOlMXx7LGSuA0I8zRPMJqUAm12k4mXVU

today when a player called ollttyy or smth like that shot unarmed red (jail break out) to go for ez kill , i quit the game and reported that guy , but nothing happened until i used /helpme about the report and he said (we are not supposed to check your reports) . that's definitely covering a friend . (gigi) excuse me but why do you even have that status when you are not willing to do you job?
https://mega.nz/file/2fx3XIAY#UEr-33aSrQ-YklPl3zVjIImY9s3yRLaGu4mQXCKkmc4

which D3troil was saying in team speak why is he shooting (farsi/persian) you can ask rick_grimes to be sure . yet he did not get his punishment cause admins were covering for him.
2.admins who break the rules. rezadali :
so basically on our early days we rekt kitem and he tried to revenge 20 times and failed until 2 cops came along with him , one was reza the other one i don't remember , and killed us both . when i messaged him , he replied i had no idea about the situation but the funny thing was that he was teaming with kitem 2 days later as a criminal against us , gj buddy but we are not fools .
some of your staff even do cbug in fights (don't wanna mention his name cause its pretty obvious)
ma_ro: brought a whole squad on sultan as white/yellow and they all started firing at us (cops) and when i reported them and Dm him he said one word: allowed . nice tip ma_ro we will hunt cops with a full sultan as white in the future .
the 2 events above all happened but i didn't use bandicam there unfortunately .
last part is about achillies . the guy who covered charlie another high score rulebreaker and maybe his buddy. the guy was shooting at bo_ki a cop in rancher and i was just observing the scene then ofc d3troil yelled at me do something this guy is cop hunting me too so i went and Dm charlie why tf are you cop hunting .
the answer was : i'm just shooting back . yeah surely you were shooting back charlie nice camping outside the Pd hunting noob cops . you can check the chat.
another example for high score rule breaking is notbad , a complete jerk who gets online in timelines where no staff is on and does everything he wants : i have tons of videos/images of him rulebreaking and he is not banned /wont be banned cause of his high score or maybe money donation.

so the total review about the server staff is : punishing new members asap , banning newbs as entertainment, covering each other , unhelpful admins and turtorials, and unfair ban duration (5 months is equal to a perm ban) .so the way you guys are going this great server wont last long and obviously wont get any new members cause all are either banned or already swapped server .
staff only act when their friends report some one or they are butt hurt in a situation and the example is the 5 month ban , lets just say that these kind of staff are not admin material .
anyways we are waiting for the whole scene video from achillies .
« Last Edit: August 10, 2020, 03:09:22 am by The_Centurion »

Offline sousage

• Blatant Aimbot
  • Respect: +197/-34
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: sousage
  • Discord name: gr8🔫#1278
  • Crew: 77
Re: /quit to avoid achilles
« Reply #2 on: August 10, 2020, 04:26:23 am »
@D3troil I will inform the admin who banned you, just wait.
fell from heaven to establish his own kingdom.
[GUIDE] Installing Mod with Modloader| [SHR] sampgui n mouse pointer
6.1760°S 106.8228°E

GitHub pls

Offline GiGi

• Respect: +15/-2
  • DaBest
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: GiGi
  • Discord name: GiGi#0341
  • Crew: Co. Owner of Ex [RA]
Ban ID (if applicable)3227
Your in-game nameRUSS3R_BL4CK
Ban or infraction appeal?both
Date and time of ban/infraction including timezone09/08/2020
Ban/infraction reason and details/Quit to avoid  Achilles     quit to avoid death as a cop while being cop hunted in front of police station
Why was this ban/infraction wrongfully issued?Cause as it seems like Admin Achilles got so mad being killed by me and banned me twice unjustly for his personal problem and revenge
What was the situation which lead to this wrongful ban/infraction? What was happening?The first Situation was when i killed Achilles Boris clark and another cop inside and outside the bank.then i ran away with my rancher .Another friend of them followed me till outside of the city and when i went on mountain with car his bullet coudn't catch up my Rancher.  i went so far and so high  and when nobody was around in my map and my wanted stars were blinking i quited. (i dont have the right to quit for wc or sth because i killed others on server 3 mins ago? should i play fore ever till they all one by one take their revenges? )    when i reloged admin achilles has banned me for quitting to avoid Achilles for 3 weeks . my friend talked to him in server and he changed it to admin jail.
although i talked to him and told him the situation and  i did say it was unjustly he said he was after me and was coming for me?!   as i said i was in country side so far and my stars were blinking and when i left nobody was around.He didn't even see me and shot a single bullet.

Second situation i was in front of police department and player charlie killed a cop bo_ki inside rancher then he started to shoot me as he saw me (second try for pure Cop Hunt) . while i was shouting in teamspeak to my friend centurion that he is cop hunting me and i saw i was getting killed so i got out of the server (meanwhile   centurion was reporting him in pming him why he was cop hunting so)    when i returned it seemed like mad admin achilles banned me again for his personal madness.    my question is if so many players want to break rules us and cop hunt us and ruin our game and KD  should us stay and whatch our self getting killed ?             while me and centurion all hour game were reporting rule breakers for cop hunting and no admin paid attension
it more seems like in this server of your your power is only for new low score  players.   and when high score players and donators get killed by shotgun (which has more dmg in ur server) they get mad and do this ...  Cause of their personal reason and revenges 
Any witnesses that can vouch for you?achilles centurion bo_ki  boris  ...
Any more information to provide?Firstly i think i am not that retarded after many years of playing in LSCNR server and getting unbanned after 7 days for infractions of dm and /quit to avoid death
Just come back and quit to avoid death again and again for no reason !!! ?

Secondly Quit to avoid death means  leaving when u are in fighting or getting killed               
 Not  when u are on the mountain  or driver so far from others or getting attacked by other rulebrakers when they dont have the right to attack  and u are unarmed and not fighting them!!

Thirdly i think i have the right to leave and protect my K/D and Fun of the game  when you see u are getting killed while being unarmed and admins do nothing.
As admin pontastic cover 
Hello there first of all i wanna say the truth about your infraction

according to chatlog "[02:25:26] << RUSS3R_BL4CK (53) left the server (quit)." you quitted while i was shooting at you, also some other admins punished you before me for quit to avoid so unlucky for you this appeal will be denied.

Offline GiGi

• Respect: +15/-2
  • DaBest
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: GiGi
  • Discord name: GiGi#0341
  • Crew: Co. Owner of Ex [RA]
as a witness i'm here to help with the all evidence and information i've got , but i don't know where to start cause there are lots of problems going on here .i hope my post doesn't get removed because of your mafia policy.(supporting your friends and other admins against beginners)
1. admins who abuse their power. Gigi
okay lets talk about this guy . last week Gigi came to arrest me in ammu nation in angle pine forest but unlucky for him , my friend doctorv addressed me and when i got out prepared and shot /kill him , he abused his power to jail me for cop hunt (while you are allowed to shoot a very close cop especially trying to arrest ) and when i argued about his action and reported him, he answered as his staff position that stop doing a false report and he has the right .
https://mega.nz/file/3CoVVITI#68Zz7VKh12FqN3UOXnzrNqbwDJulhRlxVm5TIp3bWA0
https://mega.nz/file/HXgT0CDD#A0oECE2Nbyu4BRK0JdCOpSIGUlZKyJmST2TDogJouEo
https://mega.nz/file/XTphgapA#yq2qZK48xgWXOlMXx7LGSuA0I8zRPMJqUAm12k4mXVU

today when a player called ollttyy or smth like that shot unarmed red (jail break out) to go for ez kill , i quit the game and reported that guy , but nothing happened until i used /helpme about the report and he said (we are not supposed to check your reports) . that's definitely covering a friend . (gigi) excuse me but why do you even have that status when you are not willing to do you job?
https://mega.nz/file/2fx3XIAY#UEr-33aSrQ-YklPl3zVjIImY9s3yRLaGu4mQXCKkmc4

which D3troil was saying in team speak why is he shooting (farsi/persian) you can ask rick_grimes to be sure . yet he did not get his punishment cause admins were covering for him.
2.admins who break the rules. rezadali :
so basically on our early days we rekt kitem and he tried to revenge 20 times and failed until 2 cops came along with him , one was reza the other one i don't remember , and killed us both . when i messaged him , he replied i had no idea about the situation but the funny thing was that he was teaming with kitem 2 days later as a criminal against us , gj buddy but we are not fools .
some of your staff even do cbug in fights (don't wanna mention his name cause its pretty obvious)
ma_ro: brought a whole squad on sultan as white/yellow and they all started firing at us (cops) and when i reported them and Dm him he said one word: allowed . nice tip ma_ro we will hunt cops with a full sultan as white in the future .
the 2 events above all happened but i didn't use bandicam there unfortunately .
last part is about achillies . the guy who covered charlie another high score rulebreaker and maybe his buddy. the guy was shooting at bo_ki a cop in rancher and i was just observing the scene then ofc d3troil yelled at me do something this guy is cop hunting me too so i went and Dm charlie why tf are you cop hunting .
the answer was : i'm just shooting back . yeah surely you were shooting back charlie nice camping outside the Pd hunting noob cops . you can check the chat.
another example for high score rule breaking is notbad , a complete jerk who gets online in timelines where no staff is on and does everything he wants : i have tons of videos/images of him rulebreaking and he is not banned /wont be banned cause of his high score or maybe money donation.

so the total review about the server staff is : punishing new members asap , banning newbs as entertainment, covering each other , unhelpful admins and turtorials, and unfair ban duration (5 months is equal to a perm ban) .so the way you guys are going this great server wont last long and obviously wont get any new members cause all are either banned or already swapped server .
staff only act when their friends report some one or they are butt hurt in a situation and the example is the 5 month ban , lets just say that these kind of staff are not admin material .
anyways we are waiting for the whole scene video from achillies .

this is not the right place to complain against admins if you want to do so feel free to report us in Player Complaint section

that's definitely covering a friend
when you report a player, you will se this in the chat
Your report on (playername) has been submitted. Staff will review it and may inform you of action taken but this is not guaranteed.

Please do not pester admins about this report; they are fully aware of it and will investigate and take the necessary/appropriate action.
Having said that I think you understand what I mean

trina

I removed the infractions you were given on 01/07/20 but you still have a lot of remaining infractions. You need to serve those off. Your ban won't be lifted @D3troil