Author Topic: My ban appeal  (Read 498 times)

Offline Youssef_Tourky

• Busta
  • Respect: +2/-2
  • Ahhhh Shit Here We Go Again
    • View Profile
  • Discord name: ! Officiαl 𝕋𝕠𝕦𝕣𝕜𝕪#3004
  • Crew: Nothing
My ban appeal
« on: July 28, 2022, 11:58:03 am »
Ban ID (if applicable)   : 1191
Your in-game name   [UM]TOURKY
Ban or infraction appeal? :    ban appeal
Date and time of ban/infraction including timezone : 28/7/2022 at 11:35 pm
Ban/infraction reason and details : cheat/Hacks
Why was this ban/infraction wrongfully issued? : i don't know i play mcnr all the day and i don't got any banned cuz i don't used any hacks
What was the situation which lead to this wrongful ban/infraction? What was happening?   i ride my veh with my friend (Policeman) and chasing some criminal And there was a criminal who destroyed my car and I went to the gas to fix the car Suddenly it appeared in front of me that I had taken a banned
Any witnesses that can vouch for you?   : Unfortunately no, because I don't remember the name of the policeman who was riding next to me
Any more information to provide? : This is a game folder that has no modifications : https://b.top4top.io/p_2400v9e5z1.png
« Last Edit: July 28, 2022, 12:43:02 pm by Youssef_Tourky »

Offline Karbz

• Respect: +131/-40
  • Server Operations Manager
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Karbz
Re: My ban appeal
« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2022, 12:50:10 pm »

Showing screenshots of your installation directory does not prove anything, as it can be easily modified.  I placed a ban on you for vehicle health hacks + warping into your vehicle.  You were not lagging, and multiple times your vehicle's health bounced back to 1000hp, which won't happen as default vehicle health is 999 for cars that do not have armour.  This was a personal vehicle, and since your car's health was below 1000 I was aware that you didn't have armour installed.

Your vehicle was also resetting its health back to 1000 every time you crashed, auto-repair is a function of sobeit/most cheat clients.

Also to add further insult to injury, in the last section of the clip you got to a criminal who was in your crew, and you refused to attack them.  You even began attacking the officer who was trying to perform their job which is to arrest criminals.  You are banned for 3 months, for multiple offences.

Appeal denied.