Author Topic: Too much punish for little thing.  (Read 715 times)

Offline myth

• Respect: +13/-32
  • gg
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: myth
  • Discord name: myth#8309
Too much punish for little thing.
« on: June 16, 2021, 07:42:54 am »
Ban ID (if applicable)Im not banned im just infracted with two points
Your in-game namemindlessgamer2
Ban or infraction appeal?infraction appeal
Date and time of ban/infraction including timezone16/6/21 time was between 3am - 5am in pakistan GMT +5
Ban/infraction reason and detailsRDM
Why was this ban/infraction wrongfully issued?first of all, i didnt kill renzy on purpose. 2nd, 2 infraction points for killing an already knocked warrant(who was gonna get killed by cop tho) was a bit too much punishment. 3rd, it was my first complain about dming so a warning could have been good to make me refrain from dming.
What was the situation which lead to this wrongful ban/infraction? What was happening?I collected my treasure hunt chest and went for next clue when i saw renzy and claude fighting with some cops in my way. So i stopped and waited for them to end their fight cuz i didnt want my car to get dmged by them or didnt want to dmg them. At the end when renzy got knocked i wanted to continue my journey to the evidence point and i mistakenly ran over knocked renzy just to avoid my car crash. Due to which he died and he reported me on forums. https://mikescnr.com/forum/index.php/topic,7932.0.html here's the topic he made. you can see there was a car right next to his right where he got knocked. i hope admins will understand this and revoke the infraction and warn me.
Any witnesses that can vouch for you?[DR]RavenGuard was there atm and he know that it was not intentional. you may ask him for witness
Any more information to provide?I told renzy that it wasnt intentional but he didnt listen and reported me. Just trying to get me banned or infracted but idk why.
« Last Edit: June 16, 2021, 07:45:28 am by mindlessgamer2 »

Offline GtaFreak

• Respect: +38/-6
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: GtaFreak
  • Discord name: GtaFreak#4193
Re: Too much punish for little thing.
« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2021, 08:34:56 am »
infraction appeal successful.

points have been removed, as you said, it's your first offence and i sympathize with your explanation.

it's a busy road and players shouldn't be on the road fighting when people drive cars, especially around the bank.

next time use the other side of the road or apply your brakes.