Author Topic: Banned for evading ban, ip ban - wrong  (Read 807 times)

Offline teo123123

• Busta
  • Respect: +0/-0
  • Buster
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: teo
  • Discord name: ljoko
  • Crew: luka
Banned for evading ban, ip ban - wrong
« on: September 28, 2020, 06:53:10 pm »
Ban ID (if applicable)3822
Your in-game nameteo
Ban or infraction appeal? I am banned but i didnt do anything. My brother tried to register with his name Traj4e(in-game name) and maybe that name was ip-banned so the ban switched to our ip and now i cant play on the server. This ban is tottally wrong because neither i or my brother did something. 
Date and time of ban/infraction including timezone22/09/2020 13:14 | Timezone: Skopje, North Macedonia
Ban/infraction reason and detailsReason: it says ban evade ip ban but i havent been banned in game. No details
Why was this ban/infraction wrongfully issued? I didn't do anything and also it doesnt say the reason i am banned only ban evading. I was just playing.
What was the situation which lead to this wrongful ban/infraction? What was happening?The game suddenly crashed and i tried to log in but it said i wass banned.
Any witnesses that can vouch for you?I was playing with my friend luka(in-game name) and it happened.
Any more information to provide?I was playing for two hours before the game crashed. Than it said ban evading.
« Last Edit: September 28, 2020, 06:56:10 pm by teo123123 »

Offline Flyburger

• MOST TOXIC PLAYER 2020
  • Respect: +105/-98
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Flyburger
  • Discord name: Flyburger#9706
  • Crew: KoS always in heart
Re: Banned for evading ban, ip ban - wrong
« Reply #1 on: September 28, 2020, 07:06:10 pm »
Hi teo, it seems like you are on an IP range that we banned. Try restart your router so you can refresh your IP and see if that works, I'll leave this open until you managed to log in. ;)