Author Topic: My ban appeal  (Read 1353 times)

Offline quail

• Baller
  • Respect: +9/-7
    • View Profile
My ban appeal
« on: March 04, 2020, 07:32:40 pm »
your name in the game: Zain
__________________________________________________________________________________________________
ban or infraction appeal: ban
__________________________________________________________________________________________________
date and time of ban: 28/2/2020 11:33 gmt
Ban/infraction reason and details: reason cheats and hacks/details god mode
Why was this ban: cheats and hacks
What was the situation which lead to this wrongful ban/infraction?: When I shot the players knowing that I am a paramedic and another situation when I shot one of the players without my attention to the fact that I was a firefighter and after this situation days came to me the message of the ban
Any witnesses that can vouch for you?: no
Any more information to provide: Please note that I am not much expert in with this
__________________________________________________________________________________________________ >:(
« Last Edit: March 05, 2020, 04:22:58 am by Zain Mayhoub »

Offline M3E6

• Respect: +52/-78
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: M3E6
  • Discord name: M3E6#5742
Re: My ban appeal
« Reply #1 on: March 05, 2020, 06:59:04 am »
Appeal in progress. Awaiting responsible staff member to reply...

Offline M3E6

• Respect: +52/-78
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: M3E6
  • Discord name: M3E6#5742
Re: My ban appeal
« Reply #2 on: March 09, 2020, 11:43:49 pm »
This appeal has been open far too long without a response from the staff member. You will be unbanned.