Author Topic: Free the guys  (Read 482 times)

Offline Darkvoid

• Enforcer
  • Respect: +1/-14
  • Toxic
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: WorkRate
  • Discord name: WorkRate#4228
  • Crew: none
Free the guys
« on: November 26, 2023, 05:58:11 pm »
Ban ID (if applicable)   6193
Your in-game name   WorkRate
Ban or infraction appeal?   Ban
Date and time of ban/infraction including timezone   unknown i was afk
Ban/infraction reason and details   RDM Dani . the nigga killed me in a 1v1 ( i was literally alone at that time fr fr camping in the roof near the SF hospital ) he managed to make the jump so i ran away cos i wasnt ready for a fight , i ran until i managed to lagpit this nigg and his car exploded, i dbed his ass untill i saw him low so i got out of the car only to find out my senses are fucked so he klapped me ( i was alone , keep that shit in mind ) after i woke up in jail on the kill list i saw that dani was klapped by a random NPC because hes bad and mad, i got out of prison only to find the nigga lackin outside PD and chinged his stupid ass with a katana and shot him dead in the head and left to spin the block with my nigga $uspect after getting klapped by snowy or something
Why was this ban/infraction wrongfully issued?   I wasnt with the nigga that killed Dani i was alone and i dont understand why i got a 10 year ban thats just childish fr fr the nigga is dumb asf banning my nigga cos he said negro ( negro = nigga )
What was the situation which lead to this wrongful ban/infraction? What was happening?   Claiming of Rev
Any witnesses that can vouch for you?   $uspect was in the same room as me watching me ( but hes banned by this stupid kid who doesnt know what mods are supposed to fuckin do )
Any more information to provide?   10 year ban my ass , unban an nigg and dani ffs chill tf out this is just a game and kindly leave it if you have family issues bro we aint here to intertain your shitty life , we here to play and waste fuckin time reaching 10 infractions = 1 week ban ( i shouldnt be the one reminding you of this )

Offline Karbz

• Respect: +131/-38
  • Server Operations Manager
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Karbz
Re: Free the guys
« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2023, 01:08:43 am »
What the fuck, forum banned for hurting my brain plus appeal denied.

Offline parisisnthuman

• Baller
  • Respect: +16/-62
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Loli
  • Crew: Kensho
Re: Free the guys
« Reply #2 on: November 27, 2023, 02:42:53 am »
can we get this idiot blacklisted from mcnr asap :fire:
[T]ransgenders apply here!