Author Topic: Ban appeal - Confused staff says the C word is allowed then bans for saying it  (Read 646 times)

Offline Fapfvl

• Banned
  • Baller
  • Respect: +7/-44
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Fapfvl
  • Discord name: Fapfvl
Ban ID (if applicable)6166
Your in-game name[RsA]Fapfvl
Ban or infraction appeal?Ban
Date and time of ban/infraction including timezoneA few minutes ago
Ban/infraction reason and detailsCalling @Mido a C word
Why was this ban/infraction wrongfully issued?So basically, the other day I called @xXxZIDANExXx the C word, he reported me on the forums, to which @Mido replied "it's not something that's not allowed", after that when I called @Mido one, he gave me an infraction for disrespecting staff, which makes 100% sense. After that, he proceeded towards banning for the reason "forum-report"
What was the situation which lead to this wrongful ban/infraction? What was happening?Just after this ban, @Mido edited the forum post and changed his statment to "will be punished". When I asked him if he was allowed to do that and where is the confirmation stating whether the word is allowed or not, he chose to maintain silence
Any witnesses that can vouch for you? @Akeno 
Any more information to provide?Link to original report by @xXxZIDANExXx: https://mikescnr.com/forum/index.php/topic,18566.0.html
« Last Edit: November 23, 2023, 04:40:47 am by Fapfvl »

Offline Mido

• Respect: +9/-22
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Mido
  • Discord name: justmido
Hello there. I tried to explain the situation over and over, but you continuously insisted that I required "senior mod" permission to address it. What I was trying to say is that I was unaware that the content in question was not allowed. Therefore, I initially didn't accept the complaint. However, upon realizing that it was flagged as 'offensive content' on Discord, I had to edit the original post and punish you. But, I completely forgot to take action at the time. However, when you joined and called me a cunt for no absolute reason BTW, it served as a reminder, so I went straight ahead and edited the post and gave you the punishment. It's worth noting that I initially did not issue any infractions when you insulted me (0 points = warning)

I'll leave this for a manager, will wait for someone to voice their thought.

Offline Fapfvl

• Banned
  • Baller
    • View Profile
to all the staff team, is this some sort of a fucking joke going on here? im fucking banned unfairly and the mod says a manager will handle this, 2 days pass my appeal is left dry and unattended, it's as if the ya'll just don't gaf

Offline Fapfvl

• Banned
  • Baller
    • View Profile

Offline BeatEn

• Respect: +22/-39
  • run d ice wallow come
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: beateN
  • Discord name: _beaten
Your infraction history is full of using forbidden words, you were told "c@nt" is allowed and you decide to use it on Mido for no reason. While I believe you shouldn't be punished for it, if you continue with your behaviour even after being on the verge of being banned for a good time, you will surely get what you're asking for. Just because it's allowed doesn't mean you are going to call every random person a c@nt, just like insulting is allowed but you don't see everyone tagging random people and cussing them do you? I do not expect anyone to not cuss but we also do not want people to be cussing anyone at random just because it's "allowed", your infractions and ban will be revoked but consider this as a warning and improve your behaviour or you will soon get what you are asking for