• Respect: +7/-86
  • fastest man alive
    • View Profile
c hunt
« on: November 19, 2023, 05:52:35 am »
Ban ID (if applicable)none
Your in-game nameRavager
Ban or infraction appeal?inf
Date and time of ban/infraction including timezonedont know exactly but tommorow
Ban/infraction reason and detailsc hunt
Why was this ban/infraction wrongfully issued?coz we didnt cophunted him we were just trying to rob him at pay n spray and bro himself gave me allowance to kill by ramming into our car in his video ram is just a scratch but maybe he was or we were lagging so we saw complete ram (giving me allowance to kick some1s ass) and 2nd part in bayside i had fight with Bustcarl i killed him and i got killed by reporter(jee)
What was the situation which lead to this wrongful ban/infraction? What was happening?killing a cop
Any witnesses that can vouch for you?
Captain_x
Any more information to provide?pls stop accepting reports if u have created a format
« Last Edit: November 19, 2023, 08:22:50 am by Ravager »

Offline CAPTAIN_X

• Respect: +1/-4
  • Buster
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: [CARTEL]CAPTAIN_X
  • Discord name: Captain_X#2776
  • Crew: [CARTEL]
Re: c hunt
« Reply #1 on: November 19, 2023, 08:07:01 am »
We actually tried to Rob him but he rammed us idk if it was my Internet (ping) issue or lag but he hitted my car then we killed him....
« Last Edit: November 19, 2023, 09:35:59 am by CAPTAIN_X »

Offline Mido

• Respect: +10/-23
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Mido
  • Discord name: justmido
« Reply #2 on: November 19, 2023, 02:53:42 pm »
You literally blocked the only available exit from the pay 'n' spray. So stop using 'ramming' as an excuse every fucking time. And stop making baseless excuses up and simply admit that you enjoy cop hunting. Mind you that I have punished you twice for it. Yet you'd do it anytime you get the chance.

Offline MD_Abdullah_Khan

• Respect: +61/-53
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 19, 2023, 03:16:35 pm »
Sorry, but punishment is fair. You parked directly behind him, and there was no way he could have seen your car or avoided colliding with it. I recommend that you stop baiting players so that you can attack them.