Author Topic: Trucking HQ Suggestion  (Read 387 times)

Not rated

Offline Jay_Dee

• Respect: +15/-1
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Jay_Dee
  • Discord name: Raptor6000
Trucking HQ Suggestion
« on: October 19, 2023, 12:50:50 pm »
my suggestion is to add 1 main trucking Headquarters in each active city  where players must go to Collect there truck. Also to have 1 of each trailer at said location where they must attach trailer and load the cargo and deliver to random destinations throughout the city.

Special cargo could include first going to HQ to collect the truck and trailer then to collect the cargo at a random location and also deliver to a random location because the reward is much higher.

Maybe even make trucking a full time job duty - like cops/medics/firefighters/mechanics/prostitutes.

just my suggestion to make trucking a little more interesting.

KSKSKSS

Re: Trucking HQ Suggestion
« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2023, 02:06:27 pm »
Yeah fr man, all of the jobs should get a huge buff and the cops should also get a buff. cuz this server is all about earning through crimes ONLY. and no players fear the cops bruh

Offline Jay_Dee

• Respect: +15/-1
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Jay_Dee
  • Discord name: Raptor6000
« Reply #2 on: October 19, 2023, 02:26:28 pm »
to be fair i think cops are pretty balanced with there powers. i man waiting in a jail cell 3 mins is boring lol

Offline Mike

• Server Owner
  • Respect: +414/-71
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Mike
  • Discord name: mp2
« Reply #3 on: October 19, 2023, 03:19:09 pm »
Requiring players to go to a static location to collect a truck/trailer doesn't improve the job. It makes people less likely to want to do it.. I see no potential benefit of doing this.
View trailers here.