Author Topic: infraction appeal  (Read 711 times)

Offline M.8.N_

• BEST DMER & HELPER 2022
  • Respect: +15/-36
  • Some people are like ADS, just skip them.
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: M.8.N_
  • Discord name: Perun#8466
  • Crew: Wuu Tangg [wT]
infraction appeal
« on: June 29, 2023, 01:26:07 pm »
Ban ID (if applicable)nope
Your in-game name[wT]M.8.N_
Ban or infraction appeal?infraction
Date and time of ban/infraction including timezoneabout 30 to 45 mins ago
Ban/infraction reason and details So at first, it started when i robbed [RS] guy and he aimed at me so i killed him, and curious started shooting me and i died, after that i got my friend mikazuki and went to him after that i let the game ON and went to buy from the store (irl) after i came back i found curious still running and i saw him so i start shooting (i dmged him a bit only like 6 to 10 bullets) and then he said your revenge expired so i stopped shooting, to check my actions and i noticed that my revenge expired, it has been 35 or maybe 37 mins since he killed me it's not a big time i could only get a warning for that not 2 infracts for "RDM/DM" like what curious did, but he has some beef with me since he is with his mate "vippy" staff should play solo or they just should stay away from crew wars but whats the point of not having the tag and still teaming with them, no idea
Why was this ban/infraction wrongfully issued?5 mins or 8mins it's not that much time after my revenge expired so i should at least only get a warning for that not 2 infracts for this shit
What was the situation which lead to this wrongful ban/infraction? What was happening?revenge system,i already explained.
Any witnesses that can vouch for you?@Mikazuki
Any more information to provide?nope

Offline Curious.

• Respect: +8/-18
  • Fvck around And find it out
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Curious.
Re: infraction appeal
« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2023, 09:47:35 pm »
You were in so hurr of killing me that you didn't bothered checking that your revenge still remains, as it was been already enough time since youve returned from "shop".

(click to show/hide)
Here in-game you were saying that "it been only 29 minutes exactly", and then complete different story on forums, SO I beleive those points are well deserved.

About vippys part, im not playing on anyone favor nor im supporting anyone, im allowed to teamup with whoever i want you aren't supposed to tell me whom i should teamup or not.

However now i will let higher rank decide the outcome.

take the accountability

Offline M.8.N_

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 29, 2023, 10:09:31 pm »
How its "well deserved" when i didnt even killed u, i wasnt that sure if its still remaining or no thats why i didnt kill u at the end, u just have some personal beef with me since u are "vippys" personal cat, u could just let it go by a warning only but u decided to infract me bcs like i said u have personal beef with me, even i got 0infracts before u punish me, so a warning could be fair, i didnt make any different story like u said im just saying facts but u are going to prove that im wrong so u can go with it

Offline Mikazuki

• Respect: +16/-27
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Mikazuki
  • Discord name: mikazuki77
« Reply #3 on: June 29, 2023, 10:16:41 pm »
You were in so hurr of killing me that you didn't bothered checking that your revenge still remains, as it was been already enough time since youve returned from "shop".

also u were chill till m8n pmed me to go after u
u started to run since u can read messages and thats kinda abuse

Offline M.8.N_

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 29, 2023, 10:28:07 pm »
also u were chill till m8n pmed me to go after u
u started to run since u can read messages and thats kinda abuse

Yeah i ignored the fact that he was abusing all the time to check everything possible to run from the fight and u can see that by the way how i didnt send that msg ing not in discord bcs i was sure that he can see that and know that im away from keyboard, also this ss proves that i wasnt thinking to check if the revenge expired or not i was very busy and you know that
« Last Edit: June 29, 2023, 10:31:42 pm by M.8.N_ »

Offline Lancerb1

• Respect: +33/-11
  • Buster
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Lancerb1
« Reply #5 on: July 04, 2023, 05:31:09 am »
Unless, there was something going on in-game after returning from the store preventing you from checking your action logs, then yes, I could give you the benefit of the doubt that you couldn't check your action logs. However, after reading your appeal, there wasn't anything going on that prevented you from quickly checking your action logs to see if your revenge against Curious was still valid. The amount of leeway that we typically give is 1 to at most 3 minutes past the revenge time, but it also depends if you were in a situation that prevented you from checking your action logs (like driving your car while chasing the player up to a certain point).

Therefore, the infraction is warranted in this case, and if you disagree, then you'll need to bring your case to Karbz.