Author Topic: Admitting my mistake | Reduce/Lift Request  (Read 686 times)

Offline Scav

• Banned
  • Respect: +6/-48
  • me with the dogs
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Scav
  • Discord name: scav.566
  • Crew: oG
Admitting my mistake | Reduce/Lift Request
« on: January 07, 2023, 08:26:45 pm »
Ban ID (if applicable)-
Your in-game nameStrongplayer2youhell
Ban or infraction appeal?Ban ( It's not a WRONGFULLY issued ban )
Date and time of ban/infraction including timezoneI don't know the EXACT time but that's 1 and half months ago.
Ban/infraction reason and detailsThe ban I've got is not WRONGFULLY issued, I cheated, and in result I got ban for using Aimbot, I'm not calling myself innocent, I'm admitting it now that I used aimbot, I'm sorry 'bout it, that's not gonna be HAPPENED again, I'm not gonna LIE I was worth of the BAN but  it seems like that server was part of my life now, I cant stay away from this server for an half year, I'm really sorry for cheating, I'm thankful to those players who reported me for aimbot and finally I learnt a lesson that cheating result is always a BAN, I ain't new at this server, I am playing in it for years but staying away from the one of the BEST COPS and ROBBERS server is pain, for me, I've admitted my mistake and now I've shown my reality to everyone in Mike's Cops And Robbers, Therefor, my request is can the ban be lifted or reduced, I would be very thankful and next time, this is NOT GONNA be happened since I'm gonna play FAIRLY without cheat(s). I was a active player who plays it 7 hours a day, I always also liked to help new players, but I think that's not matter because I cheated and played unfairly. I hope this text would be enough for my appeal.
Why was this ban/infraction wrongfully issued?That wasn't wrongfully issued ban, I cheated, and got punished, that's what I worth of it, I'm sorry, once again, my request is if this ban can be LIFTED/Reduced please.
What was the situation which lead to this wrongful ban/infraction? What was happening?Caught me aimbotting.
Any witnesses that can vouch for you?No
Any more information to provide?No
« Last Edit: January 07, 2023, 08:32:33 pm by Spider »

Offline AvenTadoR

• Best Moderator Award 2022
  • Respect: +10/-74
  • Mr. Lambo
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: AvenTadoR
  • Discord name: czytofreddyfazbear
Re: Admitting my mistake | Reduce/Lift Request
« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2023, 10:03:02 pm »
only appeal for wrongfully issued bans...

Don't be suprised if this gets denied.

Offline AvenTadoR

• Best Moderator Award 2022
  • Respect: +10/-74
  • Mr. Lambo
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: AvenTadoR
  • Discord name: czytofreddyfazbear
Re: Admitting my mistake | Reduce/Lift Request
« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2023, 01:57:03 am »
No.