Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Player Complaints / Re: cophunt
« Latest post by Akeno on Today at 07:02:38 am »
if ARYA your copmate didn't shot back xolonium until the suspect was dead, xolonium wouldn't have any rights to continue shooting but ARYA attacked back right after
do you know how to check timestamp? If yes, i suggest you to check the timestamp between the player death, and xolonium shooting
General / Re: Transparency in staff complaints - Bring back old system
« Latest post by Ardealul on Today at 06:56:18 am »
It is simply to keep information and private matters between you and the reported staff confidential. Not EVERYONE needs to know your business. it benefits you as well as the involved parties in the matter. Its pretty simple to see if a staff member is not apart of the staff anymore whether its dealing with a complaint or just a bad choice on the staff members part.

Also, don't put Mike in that, it's not necessary. The staff team is not perfect... But one things for damn sure, we all do our parts in making it enjoyable for players.. hell the community if you will.

At the end of the day, things that's done in the dark always comes to light..   

Then make player complaints also private so some favorised players will do what they want.

I agree, make staff complaints again on forums, what's going on now is abuse.
Player Complaints / Re: cophunt
« Latest post by SilenTHunteR on Today at 06:17:28 am »
So in simple language, A can kill B(driver and in same group with C) and C(the one whos shooting or previously shot A) Both right?
[K]Kensho / Re: KENSHO Applications [OPEN]
« Latest post by Kandel on Today at 05:27:09 am »
What is your in-game name?

Kandel

Any previous name you have?

No

Where are you from?

Im From Sri Lanka

What is your previous crew?

I was recruit in RsA  and They Dont give me the tag.
I didnt have a Crew

Why do you want to join in our crew?

I wanted to join your crew because I need to have good trust worthy friends and I have good friends in here and this crew has been friendly with me and this seems like a really good crew that's always active and friendly and that's what I want nowadays; a non toxic crew, an active crew, because an active crew means that we can hang together and have fun together.

What can you offer in our crew?

I can offer loyalty, a good helping hand, and average DMing skills.

What is your K/D ratio?

My K/D isn't that good and that's because I learned how to DM properly after a while when I joined MCNR, but now I'm good in DM, say like above average, I just haven't DMed in a while, so like a bit of practice and I'l get back my DMing skills, anyways here's my K/D, 747/1109.

Have you ever banned before?

No, I've never been banned before and I have 0 infractions.

NOTE: Yes, I joined a ton of crews that you guys are enemies with but that was a long time ago and I suspect that all of them are now enemies with me and I'm enemies with them, since oG is the only active crew that you guys are having wars with, I see that they really hate me, especially overdoz, vippy and rogue and I don't like them too, but if you're suspecting me that I'm spying, that's bullshit lol, I'm not gonna spy in a 2004 game seriously, And about crew hopping, I stopped crew hopping a long time ago and stayed in my crew since February until it disbanded, so if you're also curious about that I won't crew hop and if I'm going to be loyal or not, don't worry I won't do any of that bs.
Screenshots / Re: Sofia Turner: A Hard Working Woman (+18)
« Latest post by Epic on Today at 05:16:33 am »
@Sofia_Turner Where u went?
Marketplace / Re: buying donator
« Latest post by Kandel on Today at 05:03:22 am »
@Navi do u sell donor still

@Ricordi
Ban and Infraction Appeals / Re: I dont need explanation
« Latest post by Dan on Today at 05:01:18 am »
The guy you were teaming with was using blatant aimbot and killing everyone on the server this was obvious you dont need to trust any player to know if that was a cheater or not!
Player Complaints / Re: RDM
« Latest post by [RsA]Ikevoodoo on Today at 04:51:43 am »
cut the video short? firstly i have a low-end PC if i record while gaming I'll lose quite a lot of fps so i have no choice but to only record if there's something bad happening to me and that's why the video has low fps, i just got lucky that i quickly hit f12 to record and captured [RsA]Stroker killed me, and second "u know what u did bro" if u meant about me allegedly hijacking your bullet then SHOW SOME PROOF THAT I DID you keep commenting on my report without even showing some proof that i hijacked your car, if you don't have one then shut up.

oh if you really badly want the full vid I'll upload it tomorrow.
so you didnt record it but you will upload it wtf?
Player Complaints / RDM
« Latest post by [DeM]Optimus on Today at 04:14:53 am »
Your in-game name          : [DeM]Optimus   

Their in-game name          :  KuraMiQnko

Date & Time of incident (UTC) :   shown in ss

Details                          :  Hello, So on one fine day i was paused for several mins i was not wanted nor had not engaged in any fight, once i was back from afk i alt tabbed to the game and i was dead!

Evidence attached below

Thank you
Hindi/Urdu / Re: general baat cheet
« Latest post by Mortal. on Today at 03:50:15 am »
Insaan bhi kya cheej hai ek me wafa nahi dusre ko wafa ki umeed hai
Aashiq
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10