Recent Posts

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 10
General / Departure from SERVER
« Latest post by Roro on Today at 02:13:02 pm »
Aye yall! It's been nice playing with yall since i joined the server. Had fun and somewhat crazy times with most of the OG players for instance; @Hank_Montgomery, @FreAkeD, @JessicaBw and many more. Unfortunately, I'm pulling myself out from this server and everything to do with gta samp. The level of toxicity I've faced from a couple of players is just sickening and annoying. I can't be dealing with so much toxicity and childishness, worst part, on a gaming platfrom, for goodness sake.

With all that said, enjoy and go on having "FUN" that was less experienced on my side. @reset1820, @nightmaredeamon, @Homeless props to yall for really getting on my nerves all the time i joined in and really being nuisances on a freaking 2004 gaming platform. Trust yall's bruised egos are satisfied now that I'm finally leaving since that's all yall be pushing players to do. Go on acting dumb and showing yall level of childishness by using my Late brother's picture as troll tool on yall profiles.

Take care yall:)
General / Re: Departure from SERVER
« Latest post by JessicaBw on Today at 02:00:47 pm »
those guys who insulted your parents didnt get ban thats why u leaving right? it was funny how u got banned for reporting those mom insults guys. Good luck
Ban and Infraction Appeals / Re: been mom insult
« Latest post by ShadowWalker on Today at 01:00:44 pm »
Hello, you must use the following format to request an appeal:

“ Ban Guidelines “

https://mikescnr.com/forum/index.php/topic,16.0.html
Ban and Infraction Appeals / been mom insult
« Latest post by Ali2040 on Today at 12:39:54 pm »
 My name in mcnr is "PeRverT"       I know that what I did to the players was a big mistake, and I very much regret what I did, and I hope that the ban on my account will be lifted, and I promise you that I did not do any mistakes or anything that would harm the players or affect their enjoyment of this wonderful server at all. Thank you.
Help and Support / Re: Forum name change requests
« Latest post by Dani. on Today at 11:01:05 am »
« Latest post by Vet JBONGS on Today at 09:54:38 am »
You should ignore these people and find ones that are ok to hang out with, but good luck in the future.

That's why I'm leaving this server. They are devil sent to disturb my inner peace, so I'm not gonna allow anything annoy me.

Good luck too
« Latest post by S0beit on Today at 09:52:08 am »
You should ignore these people and find ones that are ok to hang out with, but good luck in the future.
« Latest post by Vet JBONGS on Today at 09:50:30 am »
Lying is a sin. You are still on the server. God sees what you do.
You are deceiving yourself and others.
Bro...

Go on using that picture n showing off your stupidity.
« Latest post by Vet JBONGS on Today at 09:49:32 am »
I wish you good luck in everything, see ya soon champ! ;)

Well, that won't be happening at all. I'm literally done. Waiting for my account to be deleted and profile here in discord deleted too.
« Latest post by Vet JBONGS on Today at 09:48:15 am »
Lying is a sin. You are still on the server. God sees what you do.
You are deceiving yourself and others.
Bro...

I was giving cash and mansions away, so go on thinking like that. I see you still creating multiple accounts. Well, that won't be necessary since I'm done with the server and waiting for my account to be deleted and profile here in discord to be wiped out too.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 10