Recent Posts

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]
Under Consideration / Re: Remove or limit the usage of Extinguisher
« Latest post by [RsA]WorkRate on Yesterday at 05:23:05 am »
Best
bruh what why cant they make it a firefighter only weapon, i mean criminals dont have tazers then why should we have fire extinguishers lol i say completely remove them for civs
Crew Discussion / Re: crew wars
« Latest post by [RsA]WorkRate on Yesterday at 05:21:12 am »
WAR is still on !!!
so you guys un-surrender??
Crew Discussion / Re: crew wars
« Latest post by [DeM]Optimus on Yesterday at 05:17:31 am »
Finally accepted their faith xd, members whining in discord
WAR is still on !!!
Ban and Infraction Appeals / Re: Please Unban Me
« Latest post by franklin23 on Yesterday at 04:45:46 am »
This is my 1st time ban pls give me a chance pls after 1 month my exams will start i wanna play!
Denied Complaints / Re: Grounded bug abuse
« Latest post by Zack_Hemsey on Yesterday at 04:17:03 am »
lol bro am sorry im my screen i wasent buged i dont know that am the ground i dident know about this bug

I am a new player to this server i never heard about this.This bug is by the server i dident use any software to create it nor i abused it this is a false report.

This is making a report that i dident know a thing about just to get me infracted for bug that the server has it i mean its kinda not fair p.s in my screen i wasnet on the ground i was standing i dident know that in ur screen am on the ground p.s I HAD A MONEY BAG SO U WAS CHASING ME AND STARTED SHOOTING MAYBE U BUGGED ME OR THE MONEY BAG buged me i have 0 infractions am a relatively a new player stop fishing for infractions.

i can say to the admins that reads this that i bet 100 procent on my screen i wasnt on the ground p.s i dident know about this bug.
Accepted Complaints / Killed non threat
« Latest post by x4x on Yesterday at 02:16:48 am »
Your in-game name[TB]S0beit
Their in-game nameObsidian
Date & Time of incident (UTC)Today
DetailsShot non threat. I know I started the recording too late but you can see that he killed me while downed and check my /crimes also. Just got out of jailed and robbed some individual that gained me two stars. That individual downed me and this cop killed me - I was not a threat. Had no weps either.
Evidence (Images/Videos etc.)

Denied Complaints / Re: Dr.Navi RDM
« Latest post by Spookey on Yesterday at 02:15:31 am »
doesnt. matter you tried to black mail for donating status gtfo
Under Consideration / Re: Remove or limit the usage of Extinguisher
« Latest post by SilenTHunteR on Yesterday at 01:43:06 am »

Limiting its ammo sounds reasonable. Most fire extinguishers you get like 20-30 seconds out of them, right? Even that seems like a lot. Maybe 15 seconds?
This is another viable option.

So maybe you can carry 15 seconds worth, and only fire it 5 seconds at a time before some sort of 'reload' animation plays?

Best
Denied Complaints / Re: Dr.Navi bug abuse
« Latest post by Spookey on Yesterday at 01:36:57 am »
i havent been punished for this before why are you even bringing up lies up compulsive liar
Denied Complaints / Grounded bug abuse
« Latest post by Ardealul on Yesterday at 01:26:58 am »
Your in-game nameArdealul
Their in-game nameZack_Hemsey
Date & Time of incident (UTC)1h ago
DetailsDude was taking advantage of the grounded bug... He saw he aint taking damage and robbed me... Who robs 1 player in a fight when he knows he will die?
Evidence (Images/Videos etc.)
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]