« Latest post by DabbingPitbull on Today at 12:36:01 pm »
Will look into it
Invalid report. You are forum warned.
Player Complaints / Re: Random bounty + quit to avoid
« Latest post by MrEris on Today at 12:33:34 pm »
Will be punished.
Denied Complaints / Re: Complaint against [59]cartel
« Latest post by DabbingPitbull on Today at 12:25:21 pm »
There is no extreme toxicity here. Just get used to it, you are on the internet after all. Stop making useless complaints just to get someone punished.

Invalid complaint.
Denied Complaints / Re: Complaint against based basedSkeleton
« Latest post by MrEris on Today at 12:23:12 pm »
Invalid report.
Denied Complaints / Re: [59]cartel - post farming, revenge complaint
« Latest post by DabbingPitbull on Today at 12:21:30 pm »
I can say the same for you too @UltraSmooth, for creating a complaint to get cartel punished. Both @cdra and @UltraSmooth consider this as a warning.

Invalid complaint.
Denied Complaints / Re: Munna toxicity
« Latest post by DabbingPitbull on Today at 12:17:44 pm »
I see nothing wrong here. Invalid Complaint.
Player Complaints / Re: -
« Latest post by DabbingPitbull on Today at 12:16:41 pm »
@Bendary Evidence is no longer available. Fix it or the report will be claimed as invalid.
Accepted Complaints / Re: stingostango cbug (twice)
« Latest post by MrEris on Today at 12:16:32 pm »
Will be punished.
Player Complaints / Re: Discord warriors got nothing better to do
« Latest post by s1mple on Today at 12:10:38 pm »
This is an AI-generated response!

Thank you for addressing this issue. I'd like to clarify that the topic was created in the general section of the forums, where all players are encouraged to post and share their views. There is no rule prohibiting my participation in the discussion.

Additionally, the post's title pertains to staff unfairness and mistreatment, which affects the entire community. My intention in copying Ardealul's response was to draw attention to this important issue and involve management members like Karbz for a swift resolution. I apologize for any confusion, but my actions were motivated solely by a desire to address the matter effectively and ensure fairness for all players.

I'd also like to emphasize that this is the first complaint lodged against me during my three or four years of active participation on the server. Throughout this time, I have consistently displayed exemplary behavior and contributed positively to the community.

In contrast, the player who reported me has a history of misusing bugs in the game for illegal gain and has been known to fabricate information. Given this context, I urge the staff to consider the baselessness of this report and to approach any decision with leniency.

My intention in participating in the discussion was solely to address a matter of community concern and facilitate its resolution. I am fully committed to upholding the rules and standards of the forum and am open to discussing this matter further to ensure a fair outcome.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10