Recent Posts

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 10
General / Re: URGE TO JOIN STAFF
« Latest post by Vet JBONGS on Today at 09:25:16 pm »
You have to apply for staff, making a topic on general won't work.
https://mikescnr.com/forum/index.php/topic,17.0.html

@Mortal i applied. I'd be glad if you HELPED in responding to my reports and getting those griefers punished since they ruined my gameplays and chances i had to get some content for my YT CHANNEL.

Posting here was just for fun and check how many dumb players will have something bad to say and guess what, many did say some stupid stuff that really show how little minded they are.
Bug Reports / Re: horse betting wrong position - FLANGE SPANNER WAS 1ST
« Latest post by ChrisAg on Today at 09:24:08 pm »
I think I have an explanation. A horse finishes the race as soon as they pass the pole. In your case, possibly, the purple one passed the pole first and the green one overtook it when it had also passed the pole. Do you remember if that was the case? Maybe we should stop the horses as soon as they finish instead of them keep running until every horse finishes.
« Latest post by Vet JBONGS on Today at 09:23:06 pm »
Bros suddenly a saint after cheating and ban evading now he gonna become staff LOOOL
Evade what ban exactly??  It's dumb peeps like you that really be getting on my nerve in the server, by saying stupid stuff about me for attention. I ain't your friend that you'll just go dumb on kid. Go sleep or read a book for all i care. Quit being dumb here and go audition for dumb and dumber main role if being dumb is in your blood.
« Latest post by Vet JBONGS on Today at 09:19:03 pm »
Hhhh even if you applied the behaviour you are showing here is just reducing your chance of being accepted

Well, that's what you think.  I dont tolerate absurd responses from anyone. If i don't directly speak to you, just mind yoru own business. I'm already pissed off at how slow admin response is towards my reports against some noobs griefing on me, and you decide to start on the other hand.

I DON'T HAVE ANY ATTITUDE, JUST MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS AND STOP STICKING UR NOSE IN MY BUSINESS.
Bug Reports / Re: horse betting wrong position - FLANGE SPANNER WAS 1ST
« Latest post by Mike on Today at 09:11:52 pm »
« Latest post by Andualem on Today at 07:54:45 pm »
Hhhh even if you applied the behaviour you are showing here is just reducing your chance of being accepted
« Latest post by Mystic on Today at 07:50:00 pm »
Bros suddenly a saint after cheating and ban evading now he gonna become staff LOOOL
Videos / Re: Aimbots or Lucky shots? >Post yours here<
« Latest post by Koreakruh[Toads] on Today at 07:29:00 pm »
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 Bro you are so fucking amusing
« Latest post by Mortal. on Today at 06:59:39 pm »
You have to apply for staff, making a topic on general won't work.
https://mikescnr.com/forum/index.php/topic,17.0.html
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 10