Recent Posts

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]
Accepted Complaints / Re: [boss]umair
« Latest post by Dan on Yesterday at 02:07:31 pm »
Player will be banned, Thank you for reporting.
-Locked.
General / URGE TO JOIN STAFF
« Latest post by Vet JBONGS on Yesterday at 02:06:31 pm »
I feel like it's time i apply and join the staff in order to bring about order and justice to this server. There are a number of players that are just too toxic and rather childish to be playing in this server.

Once i join in, just know imma respond to reports/complaints within 12 hours after upload and make sure i deal with culprits. Griefers and bullies are gonna be BANNED and even removed from playing and engaging in the Discord platform. I don't care if this server goes down to a certain number of players but with guaranteed peaceful and toxicity free gameplays.

Childish PLAYERS Be WARNED!!!!
Denied Complaints / Re: Aimbot , RDM
« Latest post by reset1820 on Yesterday at 02:02:07 pm »
Lying to yourself is the biggest mistake you will ever make. See you on the server. 
« Latest post by Vet JBONGS on Yesterday at 01:46:38 pm »
You aint getting shit from me. I never asked and got cash from you, so stop acting dumb or stupid and grow tf up.

I like the fact that someone exposed you and how you think you can just bully your way to getting money from someone else. Crazy thinking if you ask me. IMAGINE ASKING MONEY FROM A NOOB you were at that time and still are now. If i were you, i would get my facts right and focus on sorting out your issues as you got some.

Taking them out on others won't help. No one will just give out cash to ya, so stop acting like an imbecile and hustle for cash like some of us do. Fact remains, YOU NEVER GAVE ME CASH AND I NEVER GOT CASH FROM YOU!!! THIS IS THE LAST TIME I ADDRESS THIS AND IF THE STAFF WILL CONTUNUE TO IGNORE MY REPORTS ON YALL, IMMA JUST CONTINUE TO POKE THEM WITH MORE REPORTS AND EVIDENCE ON YALL.
« Latest post by reset1820 on Yesterday at 01:29:42 pm »
Blah blah blah make videos, there will be plenty! We will never forget! Especially the money! A lot of people know who you are and what you're like, and luckily, that shows more and more on the perfect server. I have nothing more to add. That's it, give us our money back💸💸💸💸💸✌️🤘!!!!! Bye bye   
« Latest post by Vet JBONGS on Yesterday at 12:36:21 pm »
reset, Those are the different names i used under this account and i changed them down to current one because i had found a good reason for my current name and also carry out my objective to start a YT channel to upload videos of dumb noobs in the server and record everything that i do for new players
« Latest post by Vet JBONGS on Yesterday at 12:32:35 pm »
@reset1820  I don't know if you high or you are just dumb. I'm one of the realest hustlers in the server and I've Hustled hard before and harder after the great RESET, so there wouldn't have been any need to ask for money considering how lucky i have been with lottery draws and moneybag spawns.

So. Don't come here and lie about me borrowing cash from yall. Yall found me in this server way after I've become a millionaire with many mansions. I refused to give yall cash and thats when yall went crazy like Orlando Brown and started trippin like Jim Carrey on Dumb and dumber. GROW TF UP!!! Stop seeking attention noob!!!
Player Complaints / non threat
« Latest post by Mystic on Yesterday at 12:28:33 pm »
Your in-game nameBenz1ne
Their in-game name[59]cartel , ranja
Date & Time of incident (UTC)yesterday
DetailsThey kept shooting me knowing i was not a threat and at the end they killed me
Evidence (Images/Videos etc.)https://youtu.be/Y3PktDaAdzo
Player Complaints / 2 shot abuse
« Latest post by Mystic on Yesterday at 12:26:18 pm »
Your in-game nameBenz1ne
Their in-game namewip
Date & Time of incident (UTC)yesterday
DetailsYou can see him abusing 2 shot in the video.
Evidence (Images/Videos etc.)https://youtu.be/jAIZ_rjwoUs
Player Complaints / og spy pussy playz pt 4
« Latest post by KillMonger on Yesterday at 11:33:32 am »
Your in-game namekillmonger
Their in-game name[og]spy
Date & Time of incident (UTC)right now
Detailskarin. had revenge on him
Evidence (Images/Videos etc.)
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]