Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Player Complaints / Re: cop hunt
« Latest post by aydin on Today at 10:28:03 pm »
admins can check after i killed you ur friend said it and you confirmed it. Also idgaf even if its by mistake its cophunt. Anyone can go rdm and cophunt like that and just make a retarded excuse like this.

tell mike to fix his server lag dont bother me with it
Accepted Complaints / Re: Dr.Navi RDM
« Latest post by Mikazuki on Today at 10:08:57 pm »
Will be punished
Accepted Complaints / Re: xer RDM
« Latest post by Mikazuki on Today at 10:04:16 pm »
Will be punished
Player Complaints / Re: mom insult
« Latest post by puuro on Today at 09:42:15 pm »
lool how much free time do you have on your hands to sit on discord echo and report people for insulting someone other than yourself
« Latest post by Benz1ne on Today at 08:59:48 pm »
Can you show me where i said "You were camping bank"

Nonetheless, watch your tone, you aren't some mafia gangster "lil bro"
admins can check after i killed you ur friend said it and you confirmed it. Also idgaf even if its by mistake its cophunt. Anyone can go rdm and cophunt like that and just make a retarded excuse like this.
« Latest post by aydin on Today at 08:42:47 pm »
1yeah yeah keep lying lil bro. After you killed me u and ur friend both said that i was camping bank even though i wasnt. U just lying to get out of it

Can you show me where i said "You were camping bank"

Nonetheless, watch your tone, you aren't some mafia gangster "lil bro"
« Latest post by Benz1ne on Today at 08:17:45 pm »
i wanted to stop shooting after you left and i realized but due to my somewhat high pl the shots were like kinda delayed so they came later and killed you even though i stopped shooting
yeah yeah keep lying lil bro. After you killed me u and ur friend both said that i was camping bank even though i wasnt. U just lying to get out of it
« Latest post by aydin on Today at 08:06:18 pm »
i wanted to stop shooting after you left and i realized but due to my somewhat high pl the shots were like kinda delayed so they came later and killed you even though i stopped shooting
Player Complaints / cop hunt
« Latest post by Benz1ne on Today at 07:14:09 pm »
Your in-game nameBenz1nwe
Their in-game name[S)sasuke. ; Mihawk.
Date & Time of incident (UTC)today
DetailsWas going out of bank and when i drove away they killed me for no reason. Said i was camping bank but i was going away so they cant kill me.
Evidence (Images/Videos etc.)https://youtu.be/IV-0EGrulWk
Player Complaints / Re: cophunt
« Latest post by M.8.N_ on Today at 03:41:36 pm »
I was landing the heli to go to hospital... I literary go in another direction after landing the heli and you shoot me after. You're using him as an excuse to cophunt.

Q: Can I help another criminal fight against cops?
A: Yes, you can. You can help random criminals fight against cops. As long as you witnessed cops trying to ''harm'' the criminal.

From rule clarifications 3.0.
i only saw you went down then i don't know what happened then u went to the hospital, in my pov and in my mind at that moment " u attacked him or tried to then u went to the hospital way"
and that's what the rule saying
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10