Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Player Complaints / cop hunt
« Latest post by Benz1ne on Today at 07:14:09 pm »
Your in-game nameBenz1nwe
Their in-game name[S)sasuke. ; Mihawk.
Date & Time of incident (UTC)today
DetailsWas going out of bank and when i drove away they killed me for no reason. Said i was camping bank but i was going away so they cant kill me.
Evidence (Images/Videos etc.)https://youtu.be/IV-0EGrulWk
Player Complaints / Re: cophunt
« Latest post by M.8.N_ on Today at 03:41:36 pm »
I was landing the heli to go to hospital... I literary go in another direction after landing the heli and you shoot me after. You're using him as an excuse to cophunt.

Q: Can I help another criminal fight against cops?
A: Yes, you can. You can help random criminals fight against cops. As long as you witnessed cops trying to ''harm'' the criminal.

From rule clarifications 3.0.
i only saw you went down then i don't know what happened then u went to the hospital, in my pov and in my mind at that moment " u attacked him or tried to then u went to the hospital way"
and that's what the rule saying
« Latest post by Ardealul on Today at 03:19:01 pm »
well, in my pov, i saw u going for that weak 2 stars player and i went to help him, when i saw u didn't attack me back i let u go and i was going to say sorry, after that u said "want another report" in a toxic way which pissed me and i dont give a single fuck, so i killed you and i was right you was a threat to me and to that weak player, like for all places you landed that heli next to him i went very fast to save him and he's lucky bcs i got in time.

I was landing the heli to go to hospital... I literary go in another direction after landing the heli and you shoot me after. You're using him as an excuse to cophunt.

Q: Can I help another criminal fight against cops?
A: Yes, you can. You can help random criminals fight against cops. As long as you witnessed cops trying to ''harm'' the criminal.

From rule clarifications 3.0.
[K]Kensho / Re: KENSHO Applications [OPEN]
« Latest post by Devils on Today at 03:17:17 pm »
Why do you want to join in our crew?

I wanted to join your crew because I need to have good trust worthy friends and I have good friends in here and this crew has been friendly with me and this seems like a really good crew that's always active and friendly and that's what I want nowadays; a non toxic crew, an active crew, because an active crew means that we can hang together and have fun together.

Since when did you ever last see a K member? lol

Have you ever banned before?

No, I've never been banned before and I have 0 infractions.

https://mikescnr.com/forum/index.php/topic,19492.msg93641.html#msg93641
https://mikescnr.com/forum/index.php/topic,20031.msg95900.html#msg95900
https://mikescnr.com/forum/index.php/topic,20176.msg96553.html#msg96553

Fuck off lol
« Latest post by M.8.N_ on Today at 02:59:01 pm »
tf u mean, i'm literary going in the oposite direction. post your pov so we see where i'm going. also, you killed me while i was healing.
you don't need to see my pov at this case, its all shown on ur pov, how dumb are you?
Player Complaints / Re: cbug
« Latest post by M.8.N_ on Today at 02:58:11 pm »
This was b4, that was after(the one with the image), i'm sure i can prove it with action logs anyway, you can see the timestamp when you shot. Regarding the other stuff, f off, you're breaking the rules.
dude u lie too much, i only did cbug at this clip yeah, yet it didn't hit him, i dont see why u reporting this lmao
Player Complaints / Re: mom insult
« Latest post by M.8.N_ on Today at 02:57:20 pm »

« Latest post by Ardealul on Today at 02:56:59 pm »
i didn't cbug before? lmaoooooo bro making shit up
mate i said 2nd time u open ur aimbot
show us some gameplay im pretty sure u cheating.

This was b4, that was after(the one with the image), i'm sure i can prove it with action logs anyway, you can see the timestamp when you shot. Regarding the other stuff, f off, you're breaking the rules.
« Latest post by Ardealul on Today at 02:54:55 pm »
well, in my pov, i saw u going for that weak 2 stars player and i went to help him, when i saw u didn't attack me back i let u go and i was going to say sorry, after that u said "want another report" in a toxic way which pissed me and i dont give a single fuck, so i killed you and i was right you was a threat to me and to that weak player, like for all places you landed that heli next to him i went very fast to save him and he's lucky bcs i got in time.

tf u mean, i'm literary going in the oposite direction. post your pov so we see where i'm going. also, you killed me while i was healing.
« Latest post by M.8.N_ on Today at 02:54:05 pm »
i didn't cbug before? lmaoooooo bro making shit up
mate i said 2nd time u open ur aimbot
show us some gameplay im pretty sure u cheating.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10