Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
General / Re: Staff unfairness strikes again
« Latest post by Bendary on Today at 10:13:43 pm »
Lets open a theme for the aimbot you used and probably you still using (waiting to swear to allah like bendary now)
```
stay mad, keep try hard to be a mod but still a trash talking retard
Player Complaints / Re: rdm
« Latest post by Bendary on Today at 10:09:44 pm »
you should probably learn English so you will be able to understand what rule says you dumbfuck, rule asks for video since your last interaction with the player you are reporting or 30min video, and i provided the clip since my last interaction with you
ayt stay mad, upload the part when u attack us in bank my man trying hard to get me punished damn
« Latest post by DimitRizz on Today at 09:25:57 pm »
I didnt do anything wrong that should make me not able to create a new crew. It's about freedom.

Lets open a theme for the aimbot you used and probably you still using (waiting to swear to allah like bendary now)
« Latest post by Ardealul on Today at 09:19:44 pm »
Firstly we've to define ur gender either, a real man would never do a pussy move and beg to do anything after it. As I said you all had a lot of time to decide bout your future but you were bussy to bark and repeat what others say so do not complain now. You all still playing inside the server so be grateful, still able to play together (which you are doing) just not having a tag in front of your nickname, so I cannot understand what's that behaviour and what you complain at all. Some of you complain like angels others provoke like you and you want to have a chance for a better future.. This will only happen through a crooked macaron.

I didnt do anything wrong that should make me not able to create a new crew. It's about freedom.
General Off-Topic / Re: Someone here ever played GTA Long Night?
« Latest post by Carl T on Today at 08:59:56 pm »
I have played the big 5 GTA games (III, VC, SA, IV/EFLC, V) but San Andreas is the only GTA game I've ever modded. I'd definitely install this mod when I feel like reinstalling Vice City (which I don't really have the intention to do, as of this moment).
Player Complaints / Re: rdm
« Latest post by Akeno on Today at 08:59:29 pm »
why not post the full 30m video to prove i didnt have revenge on you
you should probably learn English so you will be able to understand what rule says you dumbfuck, rule asks for video since your last interaction with the player you are reporting or 30min video, and i provided the clip since my last interaction with you
« Latest post by DimitRizz on Today at 08:41:31 pm »
what about that u define ur gender first , and stop involving urself in men discussion u not one.
Firstly we've to define ur gender either, a real man would never do a pussy move and beg to do anything after it. As I said you all had a lot of time to decide bout your future but you were bussy to bark and repeat what others say so do not complain now. You all still playing inside the server so be grateful, still able to play together (which you are doing) just not having a tag in front of your nickname, so I cannot understand what's that behaviour and what you complain at all. Some of you complain like angels others provoke like you and you want to have a chance for a better future.. This will only happen through a crooked macaron.
Crews / Re: Crew tag addition - Please read.
« Latest post by Erorr on Today at 07:50:19 pm »
Add R2V Tag to xXxJACOBxXx
(If admins can change his name from xXxJACOBxXx to [R2V]JACOB thanks)
General / Superlative Сasual Dating - Verified Females
« Latest post by Danton206 on Today at 07:49:17 pm »
Turn casual moments into unforgettable dates – choose the best casual dating site!
Verified Maidens
Finest Сasual Dating
« Latest post by SAANquick on Today at 06:53:47 pm »
pov: trying to roast someone but you cant think of anything so you throw out a super retarded political take
what about that u define ur gender first , and stop involving urself in men discussion u not one.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10