Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Help and Support / Re: Is witnessing dealt ban?
« Latest post by ShadowWalker on Today at 06:40:56 pm »
I got banned as Dani says but all I did is witness someone who is banned for ban evasion But what about me sending a message in appeal as witness

Because his decision is final, it will stay as is. However you can contact a Manager on discord if you think it was an unfair ban!
Crews / Re: Crew tag addition - Please read.
« Latest post by Clo on Today at 06:32:09 pm »
add RsA to Raz0r
Ban and Infraction Appeals / Re: My ban appeal
« Latest post by Dani. on Today at 06:21:24 pm »
@[HC]TryHardyy message me on discord, dani_421
Help and Support / Is witnessing dealt ban?
« Latest post by Epic on Today at 06:12:32 pm »
I got banned as Dani says but all I did is witness someone who is banned for ban evasion But what about me sending a message in appeal as witness
Player Complaints / Re: RDM by Las_Fantomas and dmtmhb
« Latest post by Zack_Hemsey on Today at 05:51:09 pm »
i havent ramed them they started following me and rdmed me u can check logs or actions if u can.
Suggestions and Ideas / Re: Allow /duel in jail
« Latest post by aydin on Today at 05:25:52 pm »

We, "SanAndreas All Loyal Cops Organization" preparing to put forward proposal to increase time jail to 10 minutes and you're talking about fun stuff in prison.

I think your being way too nice, instead we should:

- Take 1000 XP off of the player every time they get jailed
- Make their guns cost double the next time they purchase guns and decide to kill cops
- Make it not 10 Minutes but a whole 1 hour, so players can finally realise they stink and can take a bath in the meanwhile
- Make it so when you get jailed more than 10 times in a day, you get banned for 3 days.
- We can also add that cops can come into your cell and brutally sexually missuse your private area's

I don't think this is that harsh, any idea is welcome.
Suggestions and Ideas / Re: Allow /duel in jail
« Latest post by Vicio on Today at 04:39:45 pm »
NO!

JAIL HAS TO BE 3 MINUTES OF SITTING IN JAIL WITH BUMFUCK NOTHING TO DO!

Genius decision by mike to allow players to scroll tiktok for 3 minutes every time theyre jailed
iz vekauze jail muzt ve a punichment 😁🤓🤓
Crew Discussion / Re: crew wars
« Latest post by Darkvoid on Today at 04:12:31 pm »
YOU SURRENDERED
Player Complaints / Re: RDM by Las_Fantomas and dmtmhb
« Latest post by Dani. on Today at 03:58:42 pm »
Video of the incident is same as a screenshot of the kill message, I want to see what happened before it, what If you rammed them? You have 12 hours to provide longer video evidence.
Denied Complaints / Re: Dr.Navi RDM
« Latest post by Dani. on Today at 03:52:49 pm »
@NiethVDA If you were following them for revenge and they warned you to stop following and you continued they can kill you, Action logs isn't sufficient evidence for RDM / Cophunt reports, Denied.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10