General / Re: Departure from SERVER
« Latest post by Roro on Today at 02:59:25 pm »
Adin Ross button ----------->
« Latest post by peter on Today at 02:49:55 pm »
bye never met you tho
« Latest post by Walt on Today at 02:47:38 pm »
That's why I'm leaving this server. They are devil sent to disturb my inner peace, so I'm not gonna allow anything annoy me.

Good luck too
« Latest post by MD_Abdullah_Khan on Today at 02:45:20 pm »
Well, well, well, look who's decided to grace us with their departure speech. It's been a wild ride, hasn't it? Sorry to see you go, but hey, less competition for the best parking spot in Los Santos, am I right?

@reset1820, @nightmaredeamon, @Homeless, congrats on making it into the Hall of Fame for "Most Effective Trolls." Your dedication to pushing buttons is truly inspiring. And using someone's late brother's picture as a troll tool? That's next-level dedication to the craft. Bravo!

To the departing player, we'll miss your presence, but hey, at least now we can finally have a peaceful game without all that pesky toxicity. Who knew leaving could be so liberating?

Take care out there, and may your next server be troll-free. Or at least have trolls with a better sense of humor. Cheers!
General / Departure from SERVER
« Latest post by aydin on Today at 02:38:07 pm »
Aye yall! It's been nice playing with yall since i joined the server. Had fun and somewhat crazy times with most of the OG players for instance; @Hank_Montgomery, @FreAkeD, @JessicaBw and many more. Unfortunately, I'm pulling myself out from this server and everything to do with gta samp. The level of toxicity I've faced from a couple of players is just sickening and annoying. I can't be dealing with so much toxicity and childishness, worst part, on a gaming platfrom, for goodness sake.

With all that said, enjoy and go on having "FUN" that was less experienced on my side. @reset1820, @nightmaredeamon, @Homeless props to yall for really getting on my nerves all the time i joined in and really being nuisances on a freaking 2004 gaming platform. Trust yall's bruised egos are satisfied now that I'm finally leaving since that's all yall be pushing players to do. Go on acting dumb and showing yall level of childishness by using my Late brother's picture as troll tool on yall profiles.

Take care yall:)
« Latest post by aydin on Today at 02:37:09 pm »
Hey Roro,

I just saw your message on the forum, and I wanted to reach out. I'm really sorry to hear that you're leaving the server and GTA SAMP. It's sad that toxicity and childish behavior have pushed you to this point. You deserved a better experience, and it's frustrating that a few players ruined it for you.

I want you to know that I've enjoyed playing with you and appreciate the good times we've shared. It's been fun, and your presence will be missed by many of us who value a positive and respectful gaming environment.

I wish you all the best in whatever comes next for you. Take care, and remember that there are plenty of communities out there that would be lucky to have you.

Stay strong and keep being awesome!

Best,
Aydin
« Latest post by MD_Abdullah_Khan on Today at 02:24:18 pm »
not readin allat

didn’t tell you to read allat  ;D ;D
« Latest post by Roro on Today at 02:20:59 pm »
Hey Roro,

It's really sad to see you go. We had some great times and made some unforgettable memories together. It's truly unfortunate that the toxicity from a few players has ruined the experience for you. No one should have to deal with that kind of behavior, especially on a platform that's supposed to be about fun and community.

To @reset1820, @nightmaredeamon, @Homeless – it's disappointing that you've resorted to such low levels, especially using someone's personal loss as a tool for trolling. That's beyond unacceptable and not what this community should stand for.

For everyone else, let's take this as a wake-up call. We need to make this server a better place for everyone. I'll miss you, Roro and I hope you find a more positive gaming environment where you can truly enjoy yourself. Take care and all the best.

MD Abdullah Khan

not readin allat
« Latest post by MD_Abdullah_Khan on Today at 02:19:04 pm »
Hey Roro,

It's really sad to see you go. We had some great times and made some unforgettable memories together. It's truly unfortunate that the toxicity from a few players has ruined the experience for you. No one should have to deal with that kind of behavior, especially on a platform that's supposed to be about fun and community.

To @reset1820, @nightmaredeamon, @Homeless – it's disappointing that you've resorted to such low levels, especially using someone's personal loss as a tool for trolling. That's beyond unacceptable and not what this community should stand for.

For everyone else, let's take this as a wake-up call. We need to make this server a better place for everyone. I'll miss you, Roro and I hope you find a more positive gaming environment where you can truly enjoy yourself. Take care and all the best.

MD Abdullah Khan
« Latest post by ShadowWalker on Today at 02:16:17 pm »
A curious question.. did you copy and paste ?
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 10