Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Ban and Infraction Appeals / Re: Unfair BAN!!!
« Latest post by Vet JBONGS on Today at 02:44:05 pm »
Ban id is 34291
Ban and Infraction Appeals / Re: I dont need explanation
« Latest post by Vuitton$ on Today at 02:21:55 pm »
How can i believe players like kill monger who literally toggle the aimbot whenever they feel threatened 🤣

That anticheat system sucks respectfully if i have to believe players that anybody is cheatin, meanwhile the ones reporting, are the ones gettin banned as well (angelababe)

U catch my drift?
Accepted Complaints / Re: TOXICITY BY KuraMiQnko (CONSTANT RDM)
« Latest post by Jay_Dee on Today at 01:40:15 pm »
Player has been punished. thanks for reporting
Accepted Complaints / Re: RDM from NOOB
« Latest post by Jay_Dee on Today at 01:39:32 pm »
Player has been punished. Thanks for reporting
Ban and Infraction Appeals / random banned?
« Latest post by SirenHead. on Today at 01:16:22 pm »
Ban ID (if applicable)   7382
Your in-game name   SirenHead.
Ban or infraction appeal?   Ban appeal
Date and time of ban/infraction including timezone     03/05/2024 11:58
Why was this ban/infraction wrongfully issued?   I just introduced another server to my friend to improve his game. Admin should not ban someone for the first mistake, he should warn first and if it happens again, he can ban someone.
The first warning is like /mute
What was the situation which lead to this wrongful ban/infraction? take better admin
Ban and Infraction Appeals / Re: Unfair BAN!!!
« Latest post by Jay_Dee on Today at 01:02:59 pm »
@Vet JBONGS  What was your Ban ID/reason? you can see by trying to log in.
General / Re: Unfair BAN!!!
« Latest post by Andualem on Today at 12:25:38 pm »
The people that have to be banned that i had report of submitted aren't even banned.
And the people you reported today the complaints are not viewed by the staff team yet it takes time for the staff team to respond just because you don't get an immediate response doesn't mean it is denied
General / Re: Unfair BAN!!!
« Latest post by Andualem on Today at 12:19:48 pm »
If you are wrongfully banned appeal it here: https://mikescnr.com/forum/index.php/board,21.0.html
First read the guidelines here: https://mikescnr.com/forum/index.php/topic,16.0.html
There is a format you have to follow
It would be great to see a staff restructuring and adjustments made to combat the unfairness faced by players from staff. I was recently banned for no reason and the real culprits that need to be banned aren't even banned but there is evidence that holds them highly legible for BAN. MIKE, pls deal with this ASAP!!!

I no longer can't stand this unfairness i face in this server, needless Forum plartform. I'm starting to think that some of the staff members protect their friends from BANs and such, while making it hard for the innocent ones.

Regards
+1 yes dude i saw a staff member with a fucking minigun lol
Crews / Re: Crew tag addition - Please read.
« Latest post by Walt on Today at 11:58:46 am »
Add [S ] tag to marnie and stfqc
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10