Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Player Complaints / Re: RDM
« Latest post by [RsA]Ikevoodoo on Today at 09:23:49 am »
here's the full video 
. there are parts on the video where i triple checked if i did hijacked ur car and surpise surprise there's none.
i said 30minutes before and even this is not 30minutes @A_Sean  whatever car you jack , its still a jack it doesnt matter whether you jack your own car and u you expect staff to believe this with a powerpoint presentation ? lol
Player Complaints / Re: RDM
« Latest post by A_Sean on Today at 09:11:17 am »
where is the 30 minutes footage stop crying, i thought you cant fight now it seems that you cant edit too
here's the full video
there are parts on the video where i triple checked if i did hijacked ur car and surpise surprise there's none.
Ban and Infraction Appeals / Re: I dont need explanation
« Latest post by Vuitton$ on Today at 08:13:28 am »
 U can even check my last 50 transactions are by exportin.. i literally try to play the server fully not only stalking people recording them…
Ban and Infraction Appeals / Re: I dont need explanation
« Latest post by Vuitton$ on Today at 08:11:41 am »
Its true i dont deny it, at first i noticed it i told him straight up turn it off/uninstall it (it was so dirty🤦🏻‍♂️)

Now at that time he stopped but he was already reported, so he got banned

2nd time (this occasion) he was supposedly using it but i didnt notice it, once somebody said something i asked him on the phone, and me thinking we r both men he was gonna be clear to me, however he was allegedly using it (EVEN THOUGH i still havent got any proof for the second time, the first one yeah he fucked up and i went solo dolo without teaming anybody, but this occasion in particular it was unnoticeable istggg)

If i would’ve known i wouldve done the same as the first time, which is going solo.. i hate dmin ive stated before, i take advantage of every single feature of the game.. not only wars and shit
Player Complaints / Re: cophunt
« Latest post by Akeno on Today at 08:00:18 am »
like I said "if they're a group" states if they're playing together not the actual /group it would def look dumb if it was this way but it isn'tYou're failing to understand, the timestamp nor the distance doesn't matter, both of you were together, 1 attacks, both of you die.
so basically distance doesn't matter in 'groip', if you shot me at SF and your friend is in LV, i can kill both of you?
« Latest post by Dani. on Today at 07:29:02 am »
So in simple language, A can kill B(driver and in same group with C) and C(the one whos shooting or previously shot A) Both right?
like I said "if they're a group" states if they're playing together not the actual /group it would def look dumb if it was this way but it isn't
do you know how to check timestamp? If yes, i suggest you to check the timestamp between the player death, and xolonium shooting
You're failing to understand, the timestamp nor the distance doesn't matter, both of you were together, 1 attacks, both of you die.
Hindi/Urdu / Re: general baat cheet
« Latest post by PriteeeZzz_ on Today at 07:07:25 am »
Chut ka chakkar makdi ka jaal
Isme Jo fasa wo lawde ka baal
« Latest post by Akeno on Today at 07:02:38 am »
if ARYA your copmate didn't shot back xolonium until the suspect was dead, xolonium wouldn't have any rights to continue shooting but ARYA attacked back right after
do you know how to check timestamp? If yes, i suggest you to check the timestamp between the player death, and xolonium shooting
General / Re: Transparency in staff complaints - Bring back old system
« Latest post by Ardealul on Today at 06:56:18 am »
It is simply to keep information and private matters between you and the reported staff confidential. Not EVERYONE needs to know your business. it benefits you as well as the involved parties in the matter. Its pretty simple to see if a staff member is not apart of the staff anymore whether its dealing with a complaint or just a bad choice on the staff members part.

Also, don't put Mike in that, it's not necessary. The staff team is not perfect... But one things for damn sure, we all do our parts in making it enjoyable for players.. hell the community if you will.

At the end of the day, things that's done in the dark always comes to light..   

Then make player complaints also private so some favorised players will do what they want.

I agree, make staff complaints again on forums, what's going on now is abuse.
« Latest post by SilenTHunteR on Today at 06:17:28 am »
So in simple language, A can kill B(driver and in same group with C) and C(the one whos shooting or previously shot A) Both right?
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10