Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Player Complaints / RDM
« Latest post by [DeM]Optimus on Today at 04:14:53 am »
Your in-game name          : [DeM]Optimus   

Their in-game name          :  KuraMiQnko

Date & Time of incident (UTC) :   shown in ss

Details                          :  Hello, So on one fine day i was paused for several mins i was not wanted nor had not engaged in any fight, once i was back from afk i alt tabbed to the game and i was dead!

Evidence attached below

Thank you
Hindi/Urdu / Re: general baat cheet
« Latest post by Mortal. on Today at 03:50:15 am »
Insaan bhi kya cheej hai ek me wafa nahi dusre ko wafa ki umeed hai
Aashiq
Player Complaints / Re: cophunt
« Latest post by Dani. on Today at 02:45:10 am »
If you read properly you will find out that I said "xolonium had a valid reason to Attack aside of he had revenge or not because you were chasing a suspect" the suspect dead correct if ARYA your copmate didn't shot back xolonium until the suspect was dead, xolonium wouldn't have any rights to continue shooting but ARYA attacked back right after it and the rule says "You may kill if they are a group and one attacks you" and it's very clear in your video that you were teaming up with ARYA which means you both were playing as a group which means again that xolonium could kill you because your group member attacked him.
Player Complaints / Re: Annoying players doesent care about /chatfilter.
« Latest post by UCI on Today at 02:31:32 am »
I don't know why this bothers you, Mechanic. Tenpenny and I just exchanged a few words, that's all. It's not just me and Tenpenny, everyone does it. It is not your job to ensure the chat survival of this server. Don't interfere with things that are not your duty. I think it's quite understandable.
Player Complaints / Annoying players doesent care about /chatfilter.
« Latest post by Zack_Hemsey on Today at 02:27:40 am »
Your in-game name      Zack_Hemsey
Their in-game name      Officer_Tenpenny and  UCI
Details      they dont care about /chatfilter and keep mobing their native language in chat for minutes i warned them already to use /chatfilter but they laughted and kept typing without any shame.
Date & Time of incident (UTC)      today
Evidence (Images/Videos etc.)      https://imgur.com/a/qjEiVVd
Don't blame everything on just one thing. There can be other problems or situations that could've made that happen. Although that may be, yet we still continue to get new players everyday to come play. In my opinion, we can't make everyone here happy, only try to fix and improve what's keeping the community alive today. We've made it this far, I hear your concerns, but why do you want everyone to know the outcome of personal business? It's just not right for you nor the staff member to have their business put out there for people to talk about and bash about.

If you haven't notice, the community already deals with much player on player crime(hate, shit talk, etc...) through complaints, In-Game reports .. If you know something isn't right, Just report and leave it at that. Even the little things like putting Mikes message as a signature under your post. Your being childish and sending mix signals to others who read that.. Its not funny at all. Managers, who also works everyday to keep everything in check, try their best to do what they can. Everyone has lives outside of MCNR.

I've seen a lot of complaints about staff members and the way things are ran. I believe Management is fair in making decisions on whether or not complaints are just or not. It's all about waiting and providing evidence in the case. You don't think Mike, Moody, Karbz seen this already? Be patient. You can't rush the process. Not everything can go your way in a day... Simple as that.  You would understand that if you're not one sided on your opinion. If you step into our shoes then maybe you'll understand.
General / Re: Transparency in staff complaints - Bring back old system
« Latest post by UltraSmooth on Today at 01:09:48 am »
It is simply to keep information and private matters between you and the reported staff confidential. Not EVERYONE needs to know your business. it benefits you as well as the involved parties in the matter. Its pretty simple to see if a staff member is not apart of the staff anymore whether its dealing with a complaint or just a bad choice on the staff members part.

Also, don't tag Mike in that, it's not necessary. The staff team is not perfect... But one things for damn sure, we all do our parts in making it enjoyable for players.. hell the community if you will.

At the end of the day, things that's done in the dark always comes to light..   

"enjoyable for players" while playerbase reduced from 90 to 10. Sure you doing great sir!
I'm not sure why we have to email staff complaints. We need transparency in staff complaints, many of the staff are enforcing their own rules and no one knows the outcome of the staff complaint.

Let players post staff complaint, everyone can view it but only staff can reply. This ensures transparency among the community.

It is simply to keep information and private matters between you and the reported staff confidential. Not EVERYONE needs to know your business. it benefits you as well as the involved parties in the matter. Its pretty simple to see if a staff member is not apart of the staff anymore whether its dealing with a complaint or just a bad choice on the staff members part.

Also, don't put Mike in that, it's not necessary. The staff team is not perfect... But one things for damn sure, we all do our parts in making it enjoyable for players.. hell the community if you will.

At the end of the day, things that's done in the dark always comes to light..   
Suggestions and Ideas / Custom forum badges system
« Latest post by UltraSmooth on Today at 12:01:34 am »
Just like we have badges for "Moderator", "Admin" and "Donator", let players buy their own custom forum badges. Almost all SA-MP communities have this forum system and it's really cool.

Custom forum badges with same height and width of current badges but with addition that it can be an IMAGE. Image can be either provided by the person who is buying this custom badge or can be created by any Graphic Designer within the community in exchange of some cash.

Custom forum badges price can be set $2 or as Mike prefer.
General / Transparency in staff complaints - Bring back old system
« Latest post by UltraSmooth on Yesterday at 11:57:57 pm »
I'm not sure why we have to email staff complaints. We need transparency in staff complaints, many of the staff are enforcing their own rules and no one knows the outcome of the staff complaint.

Let players post staff complaint, everyone can view it but only staff can reply. This ensures transparency among the community.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10