Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Crew Discussion / Re: crew wars
« Latest post by PezeR on Today at 11:22:58 pm »
also we are  going to fk rsa up, mark my words.

Thanks But My Password I Am Very Worried :(
Do you  have discord? If yes contact me dani_421
Accepted Complaints / Re: JessicaBw2
« Latest post by Dani. on Today at 11:09:31 pm »
you were busy following me everywhere i go trying to get in my car, calling me a bitch,retard,suck my dick and also disrespecting my mom, in other words DIE PUT lil algerian,thanks for reporting
If insults your family you can report him, use /report and if no response was given, report him on forums but other insults like bitch/retard just use /ignore on him and you won't see his messages completely unless he says "retard" massively that's also punishable

JessicaBw will be dealt with.
Denied Complaints / Re: RDM
« Latest post by Dani. on Today at 11:05:44 pm »
Action logs can't be an evidence of RDM reports, it only backsup your video evidence which isn't provided, Denied.
Accepted Complaints / Re: EXTREME RDM BY ANNOYING PLAYERS
« Latest post by Dani. on Today at 11:04:42 pm »
Dealt with.
Accepted Complaints / Re: Annoying players doesent care about /chatfilter.
« Latest post by Dani. on Today at 10:59:22 pm »
Dealt with.
« Latest post by Dani. on Today at 10:55:26 pm »
Action logs can't be an evidence of RDM reports, it only backsup your video evidence which isn't provided, Denied.
« Latest post by Dani. on Today at 10:53:20 pm »
@[RsA]WorkRate you have been forum warned for useless posting in a report that doesn't belong to you.

@A_Sean as for the report, I can't take actions with that video, we minimally need a 10 minutes video before the incident.
Crews / Re: Crew tag addition - Please read.
« Latest post by Dani. on Today at 10:43:48 pm »
Player Complaints / Re: cophunt
« Latest post by Dani. on Today at 10:40:33 pm »
i am still confused on why he was allowed to kill Arya and Me, he didn't had valid revenge on us, and his 'teammate' (according to you, not him) was already dead even before bendary started shooting Arya
The rule says "If they're a group and one attacks, you may kill the whole group" and both you and ARYA were teaming together, ARYA attacked xolonium and freshmane and the valid reason of xolonium and freshmane attacking was intention of defending the criminal I know that the criminal dead but ARYA still attacked them and they can shot back, after they killed him they can kill you too because you both were playing as a team.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10