Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Player Complaints / Re: RDM
« Latest post by Epic on Today at 12:08:45 pm »
Close this report without punishing Him :) @Moody
« Latest post by Epic on Today at 12:02:16 pm »
accidental rams count too i might or you might hav rammed me but my internet is bad so i cant know

Brother U rammed me its easy I on my way u crashed on me its your mistake for that
News and Announcements / Re: MCNR 5th Anniversary - Giveaway!
« Latest post by Levii on Today at 11:24:23 am »
five years? man, time is speeding asf
Ban and Infraction Appeals / Re: my ban appeal
« Latest post by [TB]Arpa2008 on Today at 11:00:30 am »
@Dani. Shouldn't you warn them for misusing appeals section and commenting without providing any useful info?
Ban and Infraction Appeals / False ban on forums
« Latest post by [TB]Arpa2008 on Today at 10:59:13 am »
Ban or infraction appeal?Forum ban appeal
Date and time of ban/infraction including timezone25 March of 2024
Ban/infraction reason and detailsNo reason I guess
Why was this ban/infraction wrongfully issued?Mido has falsely banned me off forums, after I got unbanned (Look at my account activity) https://mikescnr.com/forum/index.php?action=profile;area=showposts;u=3903
What was the situation which lead to this wrongful ban/infraction? What was happening?Mido's fault
Any witnesses that can vouch for you?No
Any more information to provide?I'm not interested into playing the game/ban evading/appealing my in-game ban, I just want to use forums, I promise good behavior. I contacted him on discord that day but nothing useful turned out.
Ban and Infraction Appeals / My ban appeal
« Latest post by Jastak1 on Today at 10:42:41 am »
Ban ID (if applicable)6483
Your in-game nameMacrogamer.
Ban or infraction appeal?Ban Appeal
Date and time of ban/infraction including timezone1 year ago
Ban/infraction reason and detailsBan Evade / Aimbot
Why was this ban/infraction wrongfully issued?before 2 years i used aimbot i got banned 6 months and i started ban evade.
What was the situation which lead to this wrongful ban/infraction? What was happening?its been a long time i need a chance to play i will respect that.
Any witnesses that can vouch for you?no
Any more information to provide?no
« Latest post by [RsA]Ikevoodoo on Today at 10:39:00 am »
Ramming is like I came to u and collapsed but there you collapsed/crash on my car it's my right to kill you (but you didn't want to understand that and Order him to shoot me)
accidental rams count too i might or you might hav rammed me but my internet is bad so i cant know
« Latest post by Epic on Today at 10:28:31 am »
samp is a laggy game you should know that at 3:05 you can see that i stopped because i crashed and not to leave the grp i hav keybinds for that, the crash didnt register on your side probably my net issue (i have high pl) so i crashed,

at 3:22  "started shooting on his mistake" do you think everything he does is an rdm ? i told him to kill you as i got rammed by you

Ramming is like I came to u and collapsed but there you collapsed/crash on my car it's my right to kill you (but you didn't want to understand that and Order him to shoot me)
« Latest post by Epic on Today at 10:27:16 am »
samp is a laggy game you should know that at 3:05 you can see that i stopped because i crashed and not to leave the grp i hav keybinds for that, the crash didnt register on your side probably my net issue (i have high pl) so i crashed,

at 3:22  "started shooting on his mistake" do you think everything he does is an rdm ? i told him to kill you as i got rammed by you

As you claimed that net issue is from your side so you should understand that it your mistake why did he shot me if you agree for your mistake
« Latest post by [RsA]Ikevoodoo on Today at 09:35:39 am »
Your in-game name[CARTEL]_EPIC
Their in-game name[RsA]Stroker
Date & Time of incident (UTC)Today
DetailsWe went to rob and then He crashed on me (his mistake see video) then at bank he shot me and killed me I asked why they said rammed and I didn't he crashed in tree or pole then with me I was drifting in air and was clean Its his mistake
Evidence (Images/Videos etc.)https://youtu.be/6s2eAfWGPTI

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10