Recent Posts

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10
Under Consideration / Re: Remove or limit the usage of Extinguisher
« Latest post by SilenTHunteR on Yesterday at 01:43:06 am »

Limiting its ammo sounds reasonable. Most fire extinguishers you get like 20-30 seconds out of them, right? Even that seems like a lot. Maybe 15 seconds?
This is another viable option.

So maybe you can carry 15 seconds worth, and only fire it 5 seconds at a time before some sort of 'reload' animation plays?

Best
Player Complaints / Re: Dr.Navi bug abuse
« Latest post by Spookey on Yesterday at 01:36:57 am »
i havent been punished for this before why are you even bringing up lies up compulsive liar
Denied Complaints / Grounded bug abuse
« Latest post by Ardealul on Yesterday at 01:26:58 am »
Your in-game nameArdealul
Their in-game nameZack_Hemsey
Date & Time of incident (UTC)1h ago
DetailsDude was taking advantage of the grounded bug... He saw he aint taking damage and robbed me... Who robs 1 player in a fight when he knows he will die?
Evidence (Images/Videos etc.)
« Latest post by x4x on Yesterday at 01:23:11 am »
i was trying to kill me myself, it wasnt bug abuse at all, was clicking y, i dont understand your logic all you ever do is go against me thats all you have in my defence i didnt abuse any bug or i shoot you i was frankly tried to kill my self, so technically should be invalid report, as i didnt abuse any sort of bug i stood up and died, so its issue some times happens with my keyboard, sorry if did this but, please dont listen to this abuser, as he has nothing else do in his life.

I am sure 100% you got punished for this before.
« Latest post by Spookey on Yesterday at 01:18:50 am »
i was trying to kill me myself, it wasnt bug abuse at all, was clicking y, i dont understand your logic all you ever do is go against me thats all you have in my defence i didnt abuse any bug or i shoot you i was frankly tried to kill my self, so technically should be invalid report, as i didnt abuse any sort of bug i stood up and died, so its issue some times happens with my keyboard, sorry if did this but, please dont listen to this abuser, as he has nothing else do in his life.
Player Complaints / Dr.Navi bug abuse
« Latest post by x4x on Yesterday at 01:16:22 am »
Your in-game name[TB]S0beit
Their in-game nameDr.Navi
Date & Time of incident (UTC)Today
Details
After I've killed him, he used that bug to still stay alive for a bit after dying. He's been punished for this before. Check his /infractions.
Evidence (Images/Videos etc.)

Denied Complaints / Re: Random DM
« Latest post by Spookey on Yesterday at 01:10:13 am »
i wasnt even baiting, i had rev so i shoot u killed randomly
« Latest post by Spookey on Yesterday at 01:09:01 am »
i didnt bait you you been following me all game
« Latest post by x4x on Yesterday at 12:54:29 am »

Can someone punish this player for baiting? /logs are saying and chat too that he destroyed my Infernus so I went to kill him.

General / Re: Quote of the day
« Latest post by x4x on Yesterday at 12:52:34 am »
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10