Recent Posts

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 10
You cannot type while you have an interaction menu opened. Maybe adding another button to close all menus would be good. I've faced the same issue (players attacking).
Closed / Re: Need help my discord is sending bad link to everyone automattically
« Latest post by suixide on Yesterday at 07:43:04 pm »
As s1mple stated, avoid clicking random links about free gifts. Nobody is going to give you anything for free.
Closed / Re: Need help my discord is sending bad link to everyone automattically
« Latest post by s1lentwS on Yesterday at 07:42:20 pm »
Hello I am here you inform you that my discord I sending bad links automatically to everyone and I didn't send it to anyone how's that's possible but I didn't send it to any person.so kindly don't take it serious. U attach the some profes
Thanks for the quality Links , +rep
Denied Complaints / Re: RDM Las_Fantomas
« Latest post by suixide on Yesterday at 07:38:00 pm »
the video evidence is litteraly in the post why commenting no sense?

That video is not enough, do you have 30 min video evidence?
thats why i said that Mike should add an execption to this specific command only.

Maybe a hotkey to do the same thing.
« Latest post by Walt on Yesterday at 07:21:02 pm »
your account is / was hacked. this is what happens when your broke ass keeps chasing free discord nitros in 2024.
speaking of free nitro, he literally won free discord nitro from the 5th anniversary giveaway  ;D
« Latest post by s1mple on Yesterday at 07:03:32 pm »
your account is / was hacked. this is what happens when your broke ass keeps chasing free discord nitros in 2024.
Denied Complaints / Re: RDM Las_Fantomas
« Latest post by Zack_Hemsey on Yesterday at 07:01:53 pm »
the video evidence is litteraly in the post why commenting no sense?
Closed / Need help my discord is sending bad link to everyone automattically
« Latest post by Train4Real on Yesterday at 06:49:57 pm »
Hello I am here you inform you that my discord I sending bad links automatically to everyone and I didn't send it to anyone how's that's possible but I didn't send it to any person.so kindly don't take it serious. U attach the some profes

Suggestions and Ideas / Re: Add a command to close every on screen interaction menu
« Latest post by Vicio on Yesterday at 05:54:07 pm »
but you can't type commands when the menu is already open, right? How are you going to /closeall
thats why i said that Mike should add an execption to this specific command only.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 10