Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Crew Discussion / Re: crew wars
« Latest post by [DeM]Optimus on Today at 03:04:36 pm »
So let me understand this, if a leader from crew x and crew y say "lets have a crew war" now we can just dm each other without the need for revenge? Also if a leader says "we stop" he can stop it?
thats what they say, we are happy to continue if they do smth in game other than killing us while in afk and quitting the game not joining back
« Latest post by Akeno on Today at 02:46:31 pm »
@haw les war, you did alone last time, I'll join you this time
« Latest post by Mortal. on Today at 02:44:36 pm »
so if other side cancel the war it will be considered as surrender?
It doesn't matter what do you call it.
The main thing is if a leader back offs the war is cancelled you are no longer allowed to rdm
« Latest post by [RsA]WorkRate on Today at 02:39:45 pm »
If any leader/owner of a crew wants to stop the war. It is immediately stopped and you are no longer allowed to rdm each other.
War is declared when leader/owners of 2 or more crews mutually agree that the want a war and if a leader/owner from a side backs off the wars stops
so if other side cancel the war it will be considered as surrender?
« Latest post by Mortal. on Today at 02:37:28 pm »
So let me understand this, if a leader from crew x and crew y say "lets have a crew war" now we can just dm each other without the need for revenge? Also if a leader says "we stop" he can stop it?
If any leader/owner of a crew wants to stop the war. It is immediately stopped and you are no longer allowed to rdm each other.
War is declared when leader/owners of 2 or more crews mutually agree that the want a war and if a leader/owner from a side backs off the wars stops
General / Re: Quote of the day
« Latest post by [RsA]WorkRate on Today at 02:23:22 pm »

-[DeM]Bazukkaa
« Latest post by Ardealul on Today at 02:03:31 pm »
« Latest post by [RsA]WorkRate on Today at 01:41:10 pm »
They need to in game for that those guys aint coming in game and talking echo XD,,we planning to cancel this war
we declared the war we set the timings , you cancel you mean surrender?
« Latest post by [DeM]Optimus on Today at 01:31:58 pm »

They need to in game for that those guys aint coming in game and talking echo XD,,we planning to cancel this war
Player Complaints / Re: cophunt
« Latest post by Akeno on Today at 12:52:34 pm »
i ain't gonna argue with you dude, let someone else respond to this
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10