Recent Posts

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 10
Seasparrow is already restricted to rank 10 cops and only we can attack Most Wanteds. Further, it's health is reduced to 600 and this is enough so there is no reason to decrease bullet damage too.

Increase bullet damage to default as we can only attack Most Wanteds.
Suggestions and Ideas / Re: Increase prison time for most wanteds
« Latest post by UltraSmooth on Today at 05:09:32 pm »
if accepted then what to do in jail for 10 mints,
and mike will not do this because he wants this server fun for every1,I know u r doing this because of crew war between RSA and DEMONS, bit what about other players who are not in any crew

A prisoner is a prisoner and in order to make peaceful community, we need to give good lessons to criminals to not commit crimes.

Community without crimes will flourish always!

Regards,
Chief of Police
Founder of SanAndreas All Loyal Cops Association
Munna
Ban and Infraction Appeals / Please Unban Me
« Latest post by franklin23 on Today at 04:59:24 pm »
Ban ID (if applicable)   -
Your in-game name   Itz_Melon
Ban or infraction appeal?   Ban Appeal
Date and time of ban/infraction including timezone   4/3/2024 - 7:47 PST
Ban/infraction reason and details   Cheats/Hacks - Aimbot
Why was this ban/infraction wrongfully issued?   I was using Aimbot!
What was the situation which lead to this wrongful ban/infraction? What was happening?   I got ban due to reason Aimbot and i am really sorry i will never use this hack again pls give me a last chance i promise i will play without hacks/cheats and will never use hacks again pls give me a last chance! If you can't unban my account so please unban my ip!  :'(  :-[  :(
Any witnesses that can vouch for you?   No!
Any more information to provide?   I only wanna say that i have removed all hacks and will again never use so, please give me a last chance and i promise with you all that i will never play this cheats / hacks! This is my 1st time banned so pls give me 1 chance after 1 month my exams will start and i wanna play Mike's Cops and Robbers so pls unban me  :'(
Help and Support / (!) Watched
« Latest post by Epic on Today at 04:38:39 pm »
What's this mean
Ban and Infraction Appeals / Re: My ban appeal
« Latest post by Epic on Today at 04:37:19 pm »
Yea idk who tf reported me for ban evasion lol, i aint got time for making another account and getting banned on that and playing on my real acc🤡

Yes like if u were wrong why should I mention you to someone u didn't did anything wrong
Suggestions and Ideas / Re: Increase prison time for most wanteds
« Latest post by Mr_Hawk on Today at 04:32:35 pm »
if accepted then what to do in jail for 10 mints,
and mike will not do this because he wants this server fun for every1,I know u r doing this because of crew war between RSA and DEMONS, bit what about other players who are not in any crew
Marketplace / Re: [RICHMAN/MULLHOLAND] 6 Rich Street 💰💰💰
« Latest post by WAP on Today at 03:36:55 pm »
Purchased, please archive
Ban and Infraction Appeals / Re: My ban appeal
« Latest post by CAPTAIN_X on Today at 03:33:36 pm »
As everyone knows going offline for 1 month make lose houses and captain is busy at university exam(what ban evasion did he made new account?) He just logged in for daily bonus or to not lose house what happend if he plays
Yea idk who tf reported me for ban evasion lol, i aint got time for making another account and getting banned on that and playing on my real acc🤡
General / Re: WAR HIGHLIGHTS ON YT!
« Latest post by Horrid_Sleet on Today at 03:25:09 pm »
Well Here Is A Reply For You Blud. 8)

i=ENTxbGgJLbEDX-fw
Player Complaints / Re: a player destroyed my Car for no reason
« Latest post by reset1820 on Today at 03:13:06 pm »
I don't play to take pictures of shit and collect evidence. I play.  But if you enjoy it, go for it. I won't hold you back. My god...
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 10