Recent Posts

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]
Player Complaints / Re: a player destroyed my Car for no reason
« Latest post by A_Sean on Yesterday at 12:41:28 pm »
Welcome gentlemen
But don't forget that you and your best friend killed me three times, but of course it doesn't have to be recorded. Does not matter. It's irrelevant to me. Take it easy.Everyone reports... But what you test doesn't matter. I'm not crying!  Hello
Best friend??? killed three times??? what are you even talking about, u came in here just to tell made up stories, since ur so good at making up stories why don't you tell us the full story and add some evidence too.
Suggestions and Ideas / Re: Remove or limit the usage of Extinguisher
« Latest post by x4x on Yesterday at 12:18:51 pm »
Yeah sometimes I forget I am talking to a bitch who believes he lives in mcnr, and talks about money and property as if its all real.

Toxic again :D

Well you see the extinguisher is getting nerfed don’t worry.

You don't think I can find another way to have some fun? Fire ext is not the issue here but you fail to see that, just like you are failing to see all of my points.

Now stop filling up your HDD storage with clips of my gameplay.
Suggestions and Ideas / Re: Remove or limit the usage of Extinguisher
« Latest post by SilenTHunteR on Yesterday at 12:06:38 pm »
You posting random gameplay videos about me on discord and forums and crying about it won't get you anywhere. Please do report me if you got any valid reasons instead of bitching about pretty much everything.

I will tell you this for the last time, if you do not know the rules and/or how the game works, then shut your mouth and mind your own business.

I do not understand what you are trying to prove with your videos and throwing insults for no reason.

Yeah sometimes I forget I am talking to a bitch who believes he lives in mcnr, and talks about money and property as if its all real. Well you see the extinguisher is getting nerfed don’t worry.

Also, what you do isn’t tough at all. Its not a skill or a stunt its a fucking lame ass move that anyone can do by watching it once, and you are a lame fuck who is such no lifer that you will camp inside interiors as long as you want with that extinguisher in your hand aiming at door waiting for people to try getting in, but unfortunately no one has dedicated their life to samp like you, they can’t wait that much. Again what you do is simple as fuck, the only reason why no one is doing that because they are not pussies that’s it.
General / Re: WAR HIGHLIGHTS ON YT!
« Latest post by puuro on Yesterday at 11:26:10 am »
video quality 1024p game quality 120p

taking lessons from vippy
Rejected Suggestions / Re: Drop money when you die
« Latest post by Mike on Yesterday at 11:22:26 am »
This encourages RDM.
Bug Reports / Re: horse betting wrong position - FLANGE SPANNER WAS 1ST
« Latest post by Mike on Yesterday at 11:21:40 am »
@ChrisAg They should only stop after the last horse passes the pole, like in singleplayer.

i=qLfFvUhpBFgPnMQq&t=84
Crew Discussion / Re: crew wars
« Latest post by [DeM]Optimus on Yesterday at 11:20:41 am »

Player Complaints / Re: a player destroyed my Car for no reason
« Latest post by reset1820 on Yesterday at 10:17:19 am »
Welcome gentlemen
But don't forget that you and your best friend killed me three times, but of course it doesn't have to be recorded. Does not matter. It's irrelevant to me. Take it easy.Everyone reports... But what you test doesn't matter. I'm not crying!  Hello
Accepted Complaints / Re: non threat kill by our Dear TB glizz
« Latest post by Jay_Dee on Yesterday at 10:05:06 am »
Thanks for the report. The player will be punished.
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]