Recent Posts

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 10
Information / Re: Staff list
« Latest post by Moody on Yesterday at 06:44:45 pm »
AvenTador has left the staff team. (25/05/2024)
Ban and Infraction Appeals / Re: Discord timeout appeal
« Latest post by aydin on Yesterday at 06:43:28 pm »
Sure, here's a message you could use:

---

Hey everyone,

I just wanted to express how sad I am about what happened to Beaten on the MCNR Discord. It was really upsetting to see them get banned right in front of my eyes. They were a great friend and crewmate, and it’s hard to see them go like this.

I also have concerns about the person who issued the ban, Suixide. There are rumors that they might be an evader, and it doesn’t feel right that someone with that kind of history has the power to ban others.

I hope we can get some clarity on this situation and find a way to bring Beaten back. They didn’t deserve this.

Thanks for listening.

---

Feel free to adjust this message to better fit your style or add any specific details you think are important.

Also shout out to my boy @MD_Abdullah_Khan, hes one of the people who sees the truth

« Latest post by BeatEn on Yesterday at 06:37:29 pm »
Thank you all for the support, especially Ali_Khan_MD.
« Latest post by aydin on Yesterday at 06:35:20 pm »
Free my boy beaten, he's our saviour
Player Complaints / Re: angry bird
« Latest post by aydin on Yesterday at 06:33:40 pm »
In all expectations, i thought the message wouldnt go thru as if you try to type respectable member of the community ingame, the system will say something like "These words are profanity and are not allowed here on the server blah blah blah" with red text, i thought that would happen.

Also, "Fagot" is a instrument and when i said number whatever i said, i meant the instrument.
Suggestions and Ideas / Re: Recover bike lock
« Latest post by ranja on Yesterday at 06:32:14 pm »
-1 Sorry hermano, I think Mike has put no lock feature on those vehicles in which doesn't consist opening a door. Vehicles like Bloodring Banger, BF Injection, bikes, etc. Plus you are automatically warned if someone hotwires your door-less vehicles.
Player Complaints / Re: angry bird
« Latest post by aydin on Yesterday at 06:28:51 pm »
sorry that my uncle from angola was interrupting, however this report is invalid because how can i say faggots if its in the bypass system, so the system would give me an error if i actually said it. This report is invalid
« Latest post by BeatEn on Yesterday at 05:30:00 pm »
I have also filed a staff complaint, I hope it is dealt with the utmost urgency considering the harm done to a very veteran administrator. Hope you take this seriously!
Ban and Infraction Appeals / Discord timeout appeal
« Latest post by BeatEn on Yesterday at 05:16:04 pm »
Ban ID (if applicable)-
Your in-game namesZ_carbs
Ban or infraction appeal?discord timeout
Date and time of ban/infraction including timezonejust right now
Ban/infraction reason and detailsno reason mentioned???
Why was this ban/infraction wrongfully issued?i didn't do anything
What was the situation which lead to this wrongful ban/infraction? What was happening?I was chatting
Any witnesses that can vouch for you?abdullah_khan_mohsin_MD, aydin
Any more information to provide?I tagged suixide to investigate a possible account sharing case, the reason I tagged him because he is obviously very proficient and skilled in the said topic since he has now lost count of the amount of times he has done the same. Kandel was proven to multiaccount with somebody, and I simply tagged suixide to please look into it and he muted me for 6 hours?? since when does a lowlife vpn evading trash has the audacity to mute a clean (ex)** administrator like myself who used to eliminate the very lowlifes vpn evading trash like himself? I demand justice, I have no problem if you guys have to stoop so low that you hire a vpn using evading guy that uses ping amplifier and has 180 ping from lithuania, but he muted me for no reason, I probably muted him when I was an admin and he got caught evading. @suixide please mention the reason bro
Approved Appeals / Re: Ban
« Latest post by FreAkeD on Yesterday at 05:04:26 pm »
Appeal Accepted.

Unbanned.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 10