Recent Posts

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 10
Player Complaints / Re: Discord warriors got nothing better to do
« Latest post by puuro on Today at 09:03:42 pm »
? i simply posted it again so if karbz reads the threat he can read it between your bullshit arguing and whatever else there is going on
Player Complaints / Re: Discord warriors got nothing better to do
« Latest post by PezeR on Today at 08:56:55 pm »
Player Complaints / Discord warriors got nothing better to do
« Latest post by x4x on Today at 08:53:57 pm »
Your in-game namex4x
Their in-game names1mple, pezer, puuro and punisher
Date & Time of incident (UTC)Today
DetailsThese guys copy pasted Ardealul's latest reply from the thread. They are spamming the forum and are also farming posts for no reason. This is just ridiculous.
Evidence (Images/Videos etc.)Thread: https://mikescnr.com/forum/index.php/topic,20624.msg99289.html#new
Check this photo album for proof just in case they kindly decide to edit their posts: https://imgur.com/a/hYqlMUP
Punisher also posted this recently: https://i.ibb.co/PWnxGW4/image.png
your eye vision -6/6 because even a blind person can see what you are doing in this video.

when did i insult you? what i m supposed to call a donkey? a rat?
rules are rules wht r u even saying stolen my car then why do you report someone for random attacking? complaining about someone killed you in Grand Theft Auto.
server is meant to be played within the rules and proper regulation

Since when carjacking is against the rules? Do you listen to yourself?
Ban and Infraction Appeals / Re: my ban appeal
« Latest post by Arpa on Today at 08:33:01 pm »
“Go vouch for me on forums guys”

I never says to my brothers vouch me in that case because knowing i innocent and no need for witnesses to unban if this MCNR fairly game.
Ok everyone stop posting here and let the mods admins deal with the complaint.
stop lie you was there for 3 min we blocked your way we didnt ram you or smth we just rob you stop reporting for nothing
your eye vision -6/6 because even a blind person can see what you are doing in this video.

@KillMonger you are complaining about some guys who stole your car in a game Grand Theft Auto.

I understand that you are upset about something but you guys just wanted to bait us. You had 100 chances to leave the place and you didn't.

Also stop insulting us, it won't do any good.

when did i insult you? what i m supposed to call a donkey? a rat?
rules are rules wht r u even saying stolen my car then why do you report someone for random attacking? complaining about someone killed you in Grand Theft Auto.
server is meant to be played within the rules and proper regulation
Crews / Re: Crew tag addition - Please read.
« Latest post by Zakooo on Today at 08:05:17 pm »
ADD TB Tag at our beloved Players:

>>Zatoxa_Toast

>>Ardealul

Thanks.
General / Re: Staff unfairness strikes again
« Latest post by puuro on Today at 07:46:20 pm »
Sincer there are 100 spammers who just don't want another crew to the server and karbz not answering because he's busy, to make sure he sees this, imma post it again and again and again.

Karbz Still waiting for an answer to this. Why just because i was in oG i can't make my own crew with my friends THAT had nothing to do with what happend and some people that were not oG's. I made another crew with 11 people and moody deleted it without even consulting with you about it. Here is the list, tell me what did they do wrong so we can't be in the same crew.

Executive
● [187]Ardealul (0 infraction points) (not urdu speaker)

Founder
● [187]x4x (0 infraction points) (not urdu speaker)

Commander
● [187]Bendary (not urdu speaker)
● [187]Saan (not ex oG) (not urdu speaker)

● [187]Benz1ne (not urdu speaker)
● [187]Stingotango (not urdu speaker)
● [187]wassaby (not urdu speaker)

Trial
● [187]Nieth (not urdu speaker)
● [187]UnderWorLd. (not ex oG)
● [187]boombooooom (not ex oG) (not urdu speaker)
● [187]GhostReaper (not ex oG) (not urdu speaker)

Don't get me wrong, i am saying about the urdu stuff because alot of the conversations on discord were in urdu and we stopped checking discord because of it.
General / Re: Staff unfairness strikes again
« Latest post by PezeR on Today at 06:50:33 pm »
Sincer there are 100 spammers who just don't want another crew to the server and karbz not answering because he's busy, to make sure he sees this, imma post it again and again and again.

@DaddyKarbzy Still waiting for an answer to this. Why just because i was in oG i can't make my own crew with my friends THAT had nothing to do with what happend and some people that were not oG's. I made another crew with 11 people and moody deleted it without even consulting with you about it. Here is the list, tell me what did they do wrong so we can't be in the same crew.

Executive
● [187]Ardealul (0 infraction points) (not urdu speaker)

Founder
● [187]x4x (0 infraction points) (not urdu speaker)

Commander
● [187]Bendary (not urdu speaker)
● [187]Saan (not ex oG) (not urdu speaker)

● [187]Benz1ne (not urdu speaker)
● [187]Stingotango (not urdu speaker)
● [187]wassaby (not urdu speaker)

Trial
● [187]Nieth (not urdu speaker)
● [187]UnderWorLd. (not ex oG)
● [187]boombooooom (not ex oG) (not urdu speaker)
● [187]GhostReaper (not ex oG) (not urdu speaker)

Don't get me wrong, i am saying about the urdu stuff because alot of the conversations on discord were in urdu and we stopped checking discord because of it.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 10