Recent Posts

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 10
General Off-Topic / Re: Post You Favorite Songs Here
« Latest post by Koreakruh[Toads] on Today at 08:21:50 am »
General Off-Topic / Re: Post You Favorite Songs Here
« Latest post by Koreakruh[Toads] on Today at 08:17:51 am »
Denied Complaints / Re: Shot Non-Threat + abuse
« Latest post by Mortal. on Today at 07:42:56 am »
Mistake happen but only 1 time u did two time I swear if I do this u gonna report me
Wdym by 2 times i cant really control how i shoot on db you barely lost 10-20hp cause of that
Ban and Infraction Appeals / Re: My ban appeal
« Latest post by ShadowWalker on Today at 07:29:58 am »
Ban id 7429
Hi!
 I got banned “permanently” the reason says ban evasion i aint got no other account this literally makes no sense give me evidence or some shit

You still need to make and apply the proper format!

https://mikescnr.com/forum/index.php/topic,16.0.html
« Latest post by Epic on Today at 06:45:50 am »
All the damage was done by accident show proofs that i killed u

Mistake happen but only 1 time u did two time I swear if I do this u gonna report me
« Latest post by Mortal. on Today at 06:43:12 am »
what evidence He damaged me I am non threat and abt cropping video there's no such thing in it
All the damage was done by accident show proofs that i killed u
« Latest post by Mortal. on Today at 06:42:03 am »
U damaged me its your mistake rule is rule u should learn the rule that damaging non threat is exploiting rule and also why mentioned my mom for no reason do you think you will feel proud u can insult me but why word "MOM"
If you are committing a crime you risk of getting damaged in a chase even when i tried my best to keel my db aim away from your head i cant keep you that safe as when my driver turns the car my crosshair shifts position.
Also thats not an family insult you are claming
« Latest post by Epic on Today at 06:41:15 am »
First of all i was trying to disable your vehicle. Even when i sniped i could have easily shot you on head but i was damaging the vehicle. If i really wanted to kill you i could have done it easily with the sniper. Second thing how is that an insult. I knew you were trying to bait me with report. I responded to your msg "Show the evidence to your mom she will be proud" how is this an family insult?
You edited the video. Point is your car was destroyed and you rammed into a wall i could have again killed you easily but i didnt kill you. Whats the point of cropping the part and portraying it as i killed you?

My car tyre is damaged so I leave my car there and starting running U did mistake as damaged non threat u gonna get punished cuz RULE IS RULE and same for everyone "same" haha
« Latest post by Epic on Today at 06:38:45 am »
As Mortal disabled your car. @Epic if you have evidence that Mortal Claimed that kill. Show asap.

what evidence He damaged me I am non threat and abt cropping video there's no such thing in it
« Latest post by Epic on Today at 06:37:31 am »
First of all i was trying to disable you vehicle. Even when i sniped i could have easily shot you on head but i was damaging the vehicle. If i really wanted to kill you i could have done it easily with the sniper. Second thing how is that an insult. I knew you were trying to bait me with report. I responded to your msg "Show the evidence to your mom she will be proud" how is this an family insult?
You edited the video. Point is your car was destroyed and you rammed into a wall i could have again killed you easily but i didnt kill you. Whats the point of cropping the part and portraying it as i killed you?

U damaged me its your mistake rule is rule u should learn the rule that damaging non threat is exploiting rule and also why mentioned my mom for no reason do you think you will feel proud u can insult me but why word "MOM"
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 10