Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Player Complaints / rdm / cop hunt - wt pez and suixide
« Latest post by KillMonger on Today at 10:26:50 am »
Your in-game nameKillMonger
Their in-game namesuixide and wt pez
Date & Time of incident (UTC)just now
Detailssuixide uncle dont own the streets, i along with my friend Bond007. was just passing from there you can see from POV that i was not even trying to do driveby or anything, we were just passing from there and he started attacking us and killed us, and came with a reason "you came towards us". and am pretty sure its visible from that distance that we both were not trying to harm any of you.

the case is similar to this report, where choppa was caught doing the same act and got punished for it.
https://mikescnr.com/forum/index.php/topic,20525.0.html
Evidence (Images/Videos etc.)
General / Re: Transparency in staff complaints - Bring back old system
« Latest post by UltraSmooth on Today at 10:23:48 am »
Yea but again some people would just be shittalking to the staff member about the outcome if the staff member in question is disciplined i have seen it happen a lot of times with Dani and Clara. So on this point i agree with the complaints should be private but with the thing where they don't respond for a long time i can't agree with that

It's freedom of speech, if someone is harassing or breaking current standard server rules, player can be punished easily but it doesn't mean that freedom of speech needs to be cut out by making important section(staff complaints) private.
« Latest post by UltraSmooth on Today at 10:21:56 am »
https://mikescnr.com/forum/index.php/topic,19651.msg94395.html#msg94395

That's why we are discussing it in "General" section because they will straightly reject suggestions.

Players are even banned for saying something useless on forums and admins are given just baby warnings for serious offenses and sometimes let go too which isn't fair and as players of this community we need to know why there is no transparency.
Player Complaints / Rdm
« Latest post by Mystic on Today at 09:21:43 am »
Your in-game nameBenz1ne
Their in-game name[RsA]Stroker
Date & Time of incident (UTC)about half an hour ago
DetailsAs you can see in the video i killed stroker but then a cop came and killed me 1 minute after which means his revenge is claimed and he cant kill me anymore but he did.
Evidence (Images/Videos etc.)https://youtu.be/vNYOom5s77E
Player Complaints / non threat killing
« Latest post by Millie2422 on Today at 09:20:37 am »
Your in-game name[wT]Lie
Their in-game nameMassacheussets
Date & Time of incident (UTC)DATE_AND_TIME_HERE
Detailsrobbed bank and after 7 mins at 3 stars non threat i get shot at so i turn around to see if they will do it again for evidence and they straight up kill me
Evidence (Images/Videos etc.)https://youtu.be/8qR8wvxa-Qk
General / Re: where's the non topic general forum?
« Latest post by Jukebox on Today at 09:13:10 am »
If it really doesn't show you, you would've posted a screenshot of the main forum page already.
« Latest post by Ardealul on Today at 08:58:00 am »
Yea but again some people would just be shittalking to the staff member about the outcome if the staff member in question is disciplined i have seen it happen a lot of times with Dani and Clara. So on this point i agree with the complaints should be private but with the thing where they don't respond for a long time i can't agree with that

Yeah i agree with that being an issue. Maybe just quick reject stupid reasons.
General / Re: where's the non topic general forum?
« Latest post by Ann222222 on Today at 08:51:51 am »
I don't see it it's not showing me
Player Complaints / Re: JessicaBw
« Latest post by JessicaBw on Today at 08:49:02 am »
stop doing fake reports u didnt have rev on me,if u had rev on me please prove it. u have a record right??u were recording everything show admins where i killed you an stop this bs
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10