Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
General / Outstanding Сasual Dating - Live Women
« Latest post by TheMarshalM on Today at 09:03:24 pm »
Turn casual moments into unforgettable dates – choose the best casual dating site!
Verified Women
Prime Сasual Dating
General / Re: Staff unfairness strikes again
« Latest post by Damien_Scott on Today at 08:51:05 pm »
Sincer there are 100 spammers who just don't want another crew to the server and karbz not answering because he's busy, to make sure he sees this, imma post it again and again and again.

@x4x  Still waiting for an answer to this. Why just because i was in oG i can't make my own crew with my friends THAT had nothing to do with what happend and some people that were not oG's. I made another crew with 11 people and moody deleted it without even consulting with you about it. Here is the list, tell me what did they do wrong so we can't be in the same crew.

Executive
● [187]Ardealul (0 infraction points) (not urdu speaker)

Founder
● [187]x4x (0 infraction points) (not urdu speaker)

Commander
● [187]Bendary (not urdu speaker)
● [187]Saan (not ex oG) (not urdu speaker)

● [187]Benz1ne (not urdu speaker)
● [187]Stingotango (not urdu speaker)
● [187]wassaby (not urdu speaker)

Trial
● [187]Nieth (not urdu speaker)
● [187]UnderWorLd. (not ex oG)
● [187]boombooooom (not ex oG) (not urdu speaker)
● [187]GhostReaper (not ex oG) (not urdu speaker)

Don't get me wrong, i am saying about the urdu stuff because alot of the conversations on discord were in urdu and we stopped checking discord because of it.
Ban and Infraction Appeals / Re: Unlawful infraction and XP penalty
« Latest post by Jay_Dee on Today at 08:40:41 pm »
Q: Can a cop shoot a suspect that robbed him?
A: No. They either need to arrest them or go off-duty to kill them.

https://mikescnr.com/forum/index.php/topic,20352.0.html

Maybe this could help you out regarding the game rules. its very informative
Ban and Infraction Appeals / Re: Unlawful infraction and XP penalty
« Latest post by ShadowWalker981 on Today at 07:52:59 pm »
I encouraged you to appeal what you believed was wrong doing, but you must also follow the proper format in order to get the answers you're seeking. 

Here you will see below the information of creating an appeal:
https://mikescnr.com/forum/index.php/topic,16.0.html
Player Complaints / -
« Latest post by Bendary on Today at 07:08:18 pm »
Your in-game namexolonium
Their in-game namemarnie
Date & Time of incident (UTC)just now
Detailsshooting my car without any reasson while i was afk
Evidence (Images/Videos etc.)https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/908430150616616982/1233841463889236019/image.png?ex=662e8fe8&is=662d3e68&hm=343b5b898289b99da7c3a338b226ded159cd674e26e4eef06e01f08c56a9b7de&=&format=webp&quality=lossless
Player Complaints / Cop teaming with crim
« Latest post by Mystic on Today at 06:24:08 pm »
Your in-game nameBenz1ne
Their in-game nameCriminal:suixide ; Cops:xer , karin.
Date & Time of incident (UTC)today
DetailsAs you can see after the guy knocked me down he was most wanted on 1hp and his cop friends were just watching him and even let him go after i died. You can even see while i was driving to them they were waiting for me to attack so they could help him.
Evidence (Images/Videos etc.)https://youtu.be/O5T_B-82kUM
Ban and Infraction Appeals / Unlawful infraction and XP penalty
« Latest post by ObamaIsSussy on Today at 06:18:31 pm »
A player approached me while I was on duty as a police officer and stole about 5k cash from me. Following the server's rules, I shot and killed him immediately to retrieve my money. This is not the first time it happens and I have never had any issues until now. Turns out this players was an admin and was upset that they got killed so they gave me an infraction, jailed me for 3 min, and took 400 police xp from me. Could I please ask ANOTHER admin to review this so that I can get my xp back and the infraction taken away as I did not break any rules? Thanks!
Ban and Infraction Appeals / Unlawful infraction and XP penalty
« Latest post by ObamaIsSussy on Today at 06:16:52 pm »
A player approached me while I was on duty as a police officer and stole about 5k cash from me. Following the server's rules, I shot and killed him immediately to retrieve my money. This is not the first time it happens and I have never had any issues until now. Turns out this players was an admin and was upset that they got killed so they gave me an infraction, jailed me for 3 min, and took 400 police xp from me. Could I please ask ANOTHER admin to review this so that I can get my xp back and the infraction taken away as I did not break any rules? Thanks!
Accepted Complaints / Re: Shooting and kill no reason
« Latest post by MrEris on Today at 04:48:06 pm »
Will be punished.
Accepted Complaints / Re: Insulting,Harrashing and RDM
« Latest post by MrEris on Today at 04:33:22 pm »
Will be punished.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10