« Latest post by KillMonger on Today at 11:33:32 am »
Your in-game namekillmonger
Their in-game name[og]spy
Date & Time of incident (UTC)right now
Detailskarin. had revenge on him
Evidence (Images/Videos etc.)
Player Complaints / Re: Aimbot , RDM
« Latest post by reset1820 on Today at 11:27:45 am »
You Bong, the three profiles (Ghostjbongs, Vetjbongs, Jhon Gotti and who knows how many others), begged us for money 3-4 months ago because you were homeless, we gave a lot, you promised to return the money. And since then, everyone wants you if you fooled us like that. Can you bark, cry, or do you not remember it anymore, do you smoke so many drugs? What did you expect us to forget? NEVER! So if you pay, your nightmare will end. 
There is no need to cry or lie here, because no one believes you anymore. We know what kind of person you are!     He always changes his name to hide from us. It can be said to be beautiful.   You are a fraud, but I hope the admin will find out.   🤮🚮 Bye Gotti
Suggestions and Ideas / Re: Its Real
« Latest post by Epic on Today at 10:25:07 am »
Ffs... bro is doing post farming.

As some mcnr players don't have a pc that can record while  gaming how they prove getting rdm for no reason? All we can do is provide logs and SCREENSHOT which lazy staff don't wanna see that's it

In my recent post dimitrizz rdm me and also he said Ram he rammed into me hope I get video(he was at my back)

« Latest post by Vet JBONGS on Today at 10:16:41 am »
Himself amd his friends have been nuisances to me for too long. They've been doing that to me too. Yesterday was one of those days and i got videos to prove that. Imma upload a report against them and get them punished.

« Latest post by Ninotier on Today at 09:57:56 am »
jumping in front of a combine harvester gives a instant kill stupid. it was your mistake.
"Bye"
« Latest post by [RsA]WorkRate on Today at 09:38:40 am »
Player Complaints / Re: [DeM]Zuxxyz harrassment
« Latest post by [RsA]WorkRate on Today at 09:36:48 am »
U guys need to intiate at 1st but u ( workrate aka RsA's Forums warrior ) wanted to kill us while we afk or outnumbered where u didnt initiate at all so from now on we will also kill u wihtout initiation
cry, if you use those your goofy ass eyes you can see that i did not kill him there keep crying
Player Complaints / Re: [DeM]Zuxxyz harrassment
« Latest post by [DeM]Optimus on Today at 09:34:50 am »
(click to show/hide)
(click to show/hide)
U guys need to intiate at 1st but u ( workrate aka RsA's Forums warrior ) wanted to kill us while we afk or outnumbered where u didnt initiate at all so from now on we will also kill u wihtout initiation
« Latest post by FreAkeD on Today at 09:32:24 am »
Crew Discussion / Re: crew wars
« Latest post by [RsA]WorkRate on Today at 09:06:45 am »

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10