Recent Posts

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 10
General / Re: Departure from SERVER
« Latest post by Balrog on Today at 05:51:13 pm »
Calm down everyone, we're here on the forum and on the server, any ban can come. Bong owes all of this to himself, he drew our anger upon himself. This is what he wanted. Well, he brought the devil out of us. The promised video is coming soon! Patience.
Goodbye ( Ghostjbongs Vetjbongs, John Gotti, Roro?! ) Biggest multi account bro.

And we didn't know that the late brother's picture was the discord profile picture. Which of course he already changed. This is strange to me. Doesn't he expose us to another lie? Fortunately, I saved all the screenshots. If it's up on any platform, the truth will come out.

MD_Abdullah_Khan thank you for your words. That was not the goal. But Bong's stubbornness led him here.
The story deserves no more words from us.

Let's go to the server and play. Hello gentlemen.🙏✌️
 / reset /
« Latest post by Balrog on Today at 05:50:33 pm »
Calm down everyone, we're here on the forum and on the server, any ban can come. Bong owes all of this to himself, he drew our anger upon himself. This is what he wanted. Well, he brought the devil out of us. The promised video is coming soon! Patience.
Goodbye ( Ghostjbongs Vetjbongs, John Gotti, Roro?! ) Biggest multi account bro.

And we didn't know that the late brother's picture was the discord profile picture. Which of course he already changed. This is strange to me. Doesn't he expose us to another lie? Fortunately, I saved all the screenshots. If it's up on any platform, the truth will come out.

MD_Abdullah_Khan thank you for your words. That was not the goal. But Bong's stubbornness led him here.
The story deserves no more words from us.

Let's go to the server and play. Hello gentlemen.🙏✌️
/ reset /
« Latest post by max. on Today at 04:07:21 pm »
A curious question.. did you copy and paste ?
same xD
« Latest post by anty. on Today at 03:37:07 pm »
Hey Roro,

I just saw your message on the forum, and I wanted to reach out. I'm really sorry to hear that you're leaving the server and GTA SAMP. It's sad that toxicity and childish behavior have pushed you to this point. You deserved a better experience, and it's frustrating that a few players ruined it for you.

I want you to know that I've enjoyed playing with you and appreciate the good times we've shared. It's been fun, and your presence will be missed by many of us who value a positive and respectful gaming environment.

I wish you all the best in whatever comes next for you. Take care, and remember that there are plenty of communities out there that would be lucky to have you.

Stay strong and keep being awesome!

Best,
anty
« Latest post by Vet JBONGS on Today at 03:35:08 pm »
Farewell.

Thanks.

Trust you'll enjoy the server and all the gifts i gave you earlier on.

Cheers
Ban and Infraction Appeals / Re: banned
« Latest post by ROHITWOMAN45 on Today at 03:33:54 pm »
so, i searched for this guy "bond007" he got 0 score means he never played after the great reset, i have no fuckin idea what pills moody was up to, this guy never played the game after reset and i am somehow got banned "multi".

http://www.mikescnr.com/sig/mikesig.php?getname=bond007&&bg=2
Ban and Infraction Appeals / banned
« Latest post by ROHITWOMAN45 on Today at 03:31:53 pm »
Ban ID (if applicable)7449
Your in-game nameROHITMAN45
Ban or infraction appeal?ban
Date and time of ban/infraction including timezone11th May 2024
Ban/infraction reason and detailsmulti acc - bond007
Why was this ban/infraction wrongfully issued?its not my acc
What was the situation which lead to this wrongful ban/infraction? What was happening?Recently, s1lent and vippy (doGs) had some sort of beef and they started talking shit about every player they know and out of nowhere they started pointing me as a player called bond007. I thought they are just having fun until i found out that am banned for multi.

Every Indian player can confirm from the past 2 months am busy with my enterance exam called “NEET” and was not even active.Moody can confirm this as well

That day is not far when anyone will claim himself as mike and he will get banned for multi accounting.

I have nothing do with both Vippy and s1lent they both claims themself as 21+ years old but their habit is similar to those of little teenagers, They both are attention seekers failed at life.I don’t really want to make mess all i want is a proper explaination.
Any witnesses that can vouch for you?YOUR_TEXT_HERE
Any more information to provide?YOUR_TEXT_HERE
« Latest post by Vet JBONGS on Today at 03:29:55 pm »
those guys who insulted your parents didnt get ban thats why u leaving right? it was funny how u got banned for reporting those mom insults guys. Good luck

Aye, they were eventually banned but they still created more accounts and gone to far to use my late Bro's picture to troll around. Check @nightmaredeamon profile picture in discord.
« Latest post by br0ken on Today at 03:29:28 pm »
farewell blud. ty for the giveaway man good bye :]
« Latest post by max. on Today at 03:05:59 pm »
gg
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 10