« Latest post by [RsA]Ikevoodoo on Today at 08:44:35 am »
Use Your Brain.
More Bet Limit = More Risk Of Losing Moneh
thats for you
Ban and Infraction Appeals / Re: Ban appeal
« Latest post by [Kilo]Bazukaaa on Today at 08:40:45 am »
Ghazi is right and this guy laquica is ban evading
Check the subject broski
So ur plan is to quit for 30 minutes everytime someones coming for ya? Gotcha 👍🏻
You basically admitting u rdm me lmaoooo. Also for the quitting part you can simply report if it was q2a which it wasnt
So ur plan is to quit for 30 minutes everytime someones coming for ya? Gotcha 👍🏻
Ban and Infraction Appeals / Re: Ban infraction
« Latest post by Vuitton$ on Today at 08:31:38 am »
Hope u guys understand my point as, this is the first time that happens to me, and i still got a long punishment..

And ty for ur time
U quit as soon as im otw to u then u say u got home chores, its ok buddy

Just dont provoke the beast and then go hide under the admins tits like u always do, its obvious u r report baiting

Even if i dont get the infraction revoked karma will get ya buddy, the report baiting days are coming to an end watch
Doesnt matter what i did after i quit 30 minutes passed you cant kill anyone
U quit as soon as im otw to u then u say u got home chores, its ok buddy

Just dont provoke the beast and then go hide under the admins tits like u always do, its obvious u r report baiting

Even if i dont get the infraction revoked karma will get ya buddy, the report baiting days are coming to an end watch
Ban and Infraction Appeals / Re: Ban infraction
« Latest post by Mystic on Today at 08:27:14 am »
Ban ID (if applicable)7349
Your in-game namevuitton$
Ban or infraction appeal?ban appeal
Date and time of ban/infraction including timezonern
Ban/infraction reason and detailsteamin w cheater
Why was this ban/infraction wrongfully issued? idk how to detect a cheater unless an admin tells me. Once an admin told me (this guy cheating) and i immediately ejected him from my car, but this time i got banned for it like i knew but i legit team w anybody in the server..
What was the situation which lead to this wrongful ban/infraction? What was happening?laquica stalking us so he probably faked a footage but hes online rdmin ppl. Lmfao
Any witnesses that can vouch for you?the whole dem crew, r2p, my guys
Any more information to provide?ireport every aimbotter, I’ve never used any cheats, and most importantly im always friendly to whomever is new, bc i dont bully new players like most do
Legit lying Loool we told u 20 times that harakakiko was aimbotting and you did nothing and kept teaming with him till he got banned. Suprised how they didn't ban you there
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10